Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? If some random creep messaged you asking you about personal family business.. you wouldn't do the same?
I absolutely would yes but my sister doesn’t sell her whole life and family online for a quick buck 🤷🏻‍♀️
I personally would never message someone but I can understand why someone would be curious. The lines are so blurred on social media, people do things they wouldn’t do in real life unfortunately

Reactions: 2
Isn’t not knowing ‘where the pan is’ something pathetic to be boasting about when you are a married 30 something mother of 2?

Reactions: 11
The sister doesn’t plaster herself online and so deserves to be left alone. Maybe her and Rosie don’t get along, who knows? Not really a big deal, loads of families don’t get along. It’s not really a reflection on Rosie the influencer so it shouldn’t be up for discussion really. It’s a bit weird to be messaging the sisters mooching for gossip.

Isn’t not knowing ‘where the pan is’ something pathetic to be boasting about when you are a married 30 something mother of 2?
Clearly doesn’t cook a thing for her kids. Terrible.

Reactions: 11
Carbonara without the cream sorry but what is the point? A bit of nourishment wouldn’t kill ya Rosie

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A cream velvet sofa for a kids t.v room🤦‍♀️. Obviously it's style over practicality in the Quinn household!!

Reactions: 5
Curious to see if she promotes her stepsons mothers new business venture.. They seem friendly enough on insta with their comments to each other

Reactions: 2
Is it ? I’m raging over that as was looking at their stuff online
I had to edit: It has to be either part gifted or gifted because the Navan sofa factory had posted that it was about to make its way to Rosie Connolly. No furniture company would show off the exact couch it was sending to a blogger unless it was some kind of ad. Then Rosie posted she was excited to be getting her couch! Rosie has had a previous collab with them only a few months ago in her last house. The Navan sofa factory gave Lauren Arthur her sofa too! She actually says “they gave me these”, in relation to some cushions but never hash tagged gifted and you can bet your money it wasn’t the only thing gifted. In fact Joanna Larby, Conor Murray and Joanna Coops, Saff Thompson, Ciara o’ Doherty and Holly Carpenter have all gotten stuff from there! Lots of them have “collabed”. Holly is the only one who stated that her headboard and bedroom chair was #gifted. You’ll see it on their stories on the page. Sorry but if I was living far from Navan I wouldn’t be buying my furniture there so it’s clear they are all getting a huge discount at the least. Wouldn’t buy from them at all.

Last edited:
I had to edit: It has to be either part gifted or gifted because the Navan sofa factory had posted that it was about to make its way to Rosie Connolly. No furniture company would show off the exact couch it was sending to a blogger unless it was some kind of ad. Then Rosie posted she was excited to be getting her couch! Rosie has had a previous collab with them only a few months ago in her last house. The Navan sofa factory gave Lauren Arthur her sofa too! She actually says “they gave me these”, in relation to some cushions but never hash tagged gifted and you can bet your money it wasn’t the only thing gifted. In fact Joanna Larby, Conor Murray and Joanna Coops, Saff Thompson, Ciara o’ Doherty and Holly Carpenter have all gotten stuff from there! Lots of them have “collabed”. Holly is the only one who stated that her headboard and bedroom chair was #gifted. You’ll see it on their stories on the page. Sorry but if I was living far from Navan I wouldn’t be buying my furniture there so it’s clear they are all getting a huge discount at the least. Wouldn’t buy from them at all.
He's a family member of mine and STILL wouldn't shop there.
He wouldn't help family but does deals with all these insta huns. 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Good to know thanks ladies , I actually live in Navan . Shop local my hole in this case 😳

Leaving the child in her baby grow all day since the night before is beyond grim
Do you ever see the child in anything else. Remi always seems to be in babygros while mammy dresses to the nines. Does the little girl go to Creche as she never seems to be home during the day seen as Rosie is at home all
Day but never seems to have her

Reactions: 7
Exactly. In the time Rosie spends preening herself and caking on the make up she would have Remi dressed a hundred times over. Even if you’re not going anywhere, get the little girl dressed out of the pajamas she has slobbered all over the night before. Rosie all decked out then.. it’s grim and gross and not fair on the poor child. She never seems to dress her

Reactions: 12
Exactly. In the time Rosie spends preening herself and caking on the make up she would have Remi dressed a hundred times over. Even if you’re not going anywhere, get the little girl dressed out of the pajamas she has slobbered all over the night before. Rosie all decked out then.. it’s grim and gross and not fair on the poor child. She never seems to dress her
She only ever puts tracksuits on her anyways so I don’t understand why she doesn’t dress her. I actually thought Rosie would have Remi in the most stylish clothes because she loves styling herself

Reactions: 12
She only ever puts tracksuits on her anyways so I don’t understand why she doesn’t dress her. I actually thought Rosie would have Remi in the most stylish clothes because she loves styling herself
She’s too self obsessed to think about her kids. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 7
As a mother of one baby she’s always turned out like a queen, me on the other hand! I guess it’s differing priorities isn’t it. Being done up to the 9a is her days work.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.