Rosie Connolly Quinn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, I absolutely LOVED dressing my girls up when they were little. It was so much fun. They are older bow and choose their own outfits. I also thought Rosie would be way over the top when she had a little girl but is the total opposite!

Reactions: 10
Did Rosie invent the reel!?😂 The way everyone is carrying on you'd swear she was the first to do the changing your clothes reel, like every Man and his dog has done it at this stage🤭🤭.

Reactions: 10
Did Rosie invent the reel!?😂 The way everyone is carrying on you'd swear she was the first to do the changing your clothes reel, like every Man and his dog has done it at this stage🤭🤭.
And all the minions playing the exact same song. It’s actually painful to listen to the same thing over and over again in short outbursts.

Off topic but about Rosie: Does anyone know the link between Rosie and Picture This? I know she gets to a lot of Picture This gigs and used to tag Ryan Hennessy a bit aswell! Now Rosie is plugging this girl Lea Heart which is great for the girl and she is talented but I feel she has some affiliation to her but won’t say. And Picture This are plugging her too. Great for irish music. I’m just being nosey for some insight is all.

Reactions: 7
Do you ever see the child in anything else. Remi always seems to be in babygros while mammy dresses to the nines. Does the little girl go to Creche as she never seems to be home during the day seen as Rosie is at home all
Day but never seems to have her

Rosie does not strike me as a natural around kids. Her own kids! It’s always so.....contrived.

I know she suffers from MH maybe she has a hard time connecting

It kinda shows tho.

That’s the sad thing about living your life on the gram. People , Strangers like me , will speculate on your personal life.

I couldn’t do it.

I literally thought too she’d have Remi like a dolly dressing her up etc but no. Child is always in baby grows. I assumed she was dying to have a girl after Harry as she’s so into make up clothes etc but obvs not. Just dresses herself to the nines and has her date nights etc.

Reactions: 5
Well Rosie’s little miss humble “none of this materialistic stuff matters” act didn’t last very long. She’s back to being a saleswoman worse than ever and she hasn’t even received her results yet. Did anyone see her boomerang of her computer from yesterday? The one with reward style? I can’t attach screenshot but if you screenshot and zoom in it says “ mastering Black Friday. Cyber week for maximising earnings”.. more like how to manipulate and dupe your impressionable following into buying more tit they don’t need. Back at it with a bang. She is so bleeping fake

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She only ever puts tracksuits on her anyways so I don’t understand why she doesn’t dress her. I actually thought Rosie would have Remi in the most stylish clothes because she loves styling herself
I've 4 girls and never dressed any of them up even though I'd great intentions, I just prefer them in comfy things - tracksuits, babygrows - leggings and a top was dressy for me haha. Unless they were going to a christening or party then I make a bit more of an effort. My mother in law was always griping at me because I constantly had them in babygrows and she thought they would be better in little dresses and stuff 😂

Reactions: 6
Well Rosie’s little miss humble “none of this materialistic stuff matters” act didn’t last very long. She’s back to being a saleswoman worse than ever and she hasn’t even received her results yet. Did anyone see her boomerang of her computer from yesterday? The one with reward style? I can’t attach screenshot but if you screenshot and zoom in it says “ mastering Black Friday. Cyber week for maximising earnings”.. more like how to manipulate and dupe your impressionable following into buying more tit they don’t need. Back at it with a bang. She is so bleeping fake
Aoibhe Devlin had the same thing up! They don't even try to hide it 😂

Reactions: 4
Her tests came back all clear. Happy for her to have received good news but there is literally nothing they won’t turn into a hysterical opportunity to attention seek.
Now to forget this important life lesson and on to more selling.

Reactions: 19
Her tests came back all clear. Happy for her to have received good news but there is literally nothing they won’t turn into a hysterical opportunity to attention seek.
Now to forget this important life lesson and on to more selling.
It's sickening, isn't it? Obviously glad for her but dear God... she wouldn't survive in the real world.. being diagnosed with cancer and continuing to work... a week off because she was waiting for a consultation 🤯 but hey..it's how she lives so whatever.

Reactions: 9
Happy for anyone who gets all clear after having tests but the teeny tiny script on the video after the song and dance made going on radio etc is ridiculous

• Heart
I hope she doesn’t keep going on about it now and has a little but of tact. She’s acting like someone who was diagnosed and has been given the all clear. Instead she just had a cyst, which most of us will find at one stage or another. She’s being a little ridiculous now. I get the relief she must feel but there are people out there today receiving bad news or have scans put on hold and she’s acting like she’s been cured. Just cop on Rosie. You’re no different to the hundreds of thousands of women who find lumps and have to just get on with life

Reactions: 14
Oh god I can’t stand the smug looking Paul husband ughhhh gives me the creeps, he’s in her stories today

Maybe he has the male version of Resting witch Face, Resting Creep Face 😬

Reactions: 11
She’s stooping to new lows for attention...guess that’s what Covid does to the boring influencers

Reactions: 5
Low and behold it wasn’t cancer....just like I knew. And honestly if she even thought the news was going to be bad she wouldn’t have been on with the dramatics and attention seeking. Sickening to those of us who have been through it or have family members going through it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I am glad she is ok buuuttttt, do I think she needed to come on last week with the big dramatics, no I don't. She used the whole " if my story helps one person then it was worth coming on blah blah blah". She could of so easily waited till she got her results and then came on and said this is what happened I found a lump, I was really worried, got it checked and all is well but ladies check your boobs. Nah it was full on having everybody talking and crying and reposting and going on the radio. And she so happened to get a massive jump in followers from it all. It was OTT.

Reactions: 25
She’s no better than Terrie who acted like she had cancer when she just had to have some abnormal cells removed. And that idiot is a nurse, you would think she would have known better. I’ll never forget her coming on saying she had to get something removed and gave people the impression she was having a hysterectomy or something. She’s a violent ejit that one. Do they not realise people go through these things every day and have to go to work and get on with it. How would they ever cope if they were actually diagnosed with something.
Rosie should have kept her dramatics to herself and then came on today to explain when she had her results. But she wanted maximum sympathy and exposure, and that she got.

Reactions: 23
The pic of her emerging from the sea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 give me a break like seriously the carry on was a joke 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god I can’t stand the smug looking Paul husband ughhhh gives me the creeps, he’s in her stories today

Maybe he has the male version of Resting witch Face, Resting Creep Face 😬
Jesus he is such a creep! I’ve seen them out and about and he actually stares at other women! The poor child is his double!!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.