Rosie Connolly Quinn #7 Rosie eat a spud and bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No issue with being a size 4, she was just showing it off so obviously lol it warranted me commenting on it. Personally I don’t think she looks well tbh, especially facially. She lacks a lot of fat in her face and it ages her
Thats fair enough. I struggle to keep weight on and find it hard to get clothes to fit. I have a medical condition though. Maybe she does too
who knows. Think i might need some fat in my face too 🤔 😁😁 I would say its stressful doing all those reels etc. Don't know how they all do it.

Reactions: 2
Thats fair enough. I struggle to keep weight on and find it hard to get clothes to fit. I have a medical condition though. Maybe she does too
who knows. Think i might need some fat in my face too 🤔 😁😁 I would say its stressful doing all those reels etc. Don't know how they all do it.
Stressful doing reels? Please stop. If they closed their accounts tomorrow people would forget them by Monday. If that’s stressful I’d hate to see them handle real world work

• Heart
Reactions: 18
you’re right. It must be so stressful doing reels at least if it gets too much she can get a less stressful job like nursing or something..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
you’re right. It must be so stressful doing reels at least if it gets too much she can get a less stressful job like nursing or something..
Well I would find it stressful but thats why I could never do it ! Couldn't be arsed having to try on all those clothes.

Paul’s a pure creep full stop 🤣
Oh god it’s actually comical…Paul wheeled out in his best fitted T-shirt for their design workshop- front and centre

what in the name of Jayyyysis would Paul have to add, I’d say he can’t string a sentence together
The only design he’d know is on the back of a capri ⛅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she honestly think tonight’s fashion posts are relatable to her followers?
Hermes bags, balmain shoes, Loewe Blazer, LV Bag?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sorry now but how the hell is 4thArse a finalist for Entrepreneur of the year?? It baffles me with all the negative comments about availability and delivery on both their Instagram and TrustPilot, do the judges not review these kind of things??

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.