Rosie Connolly Quinn #7 Rosie eat a spud and bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get the feeling that Roisin was really hoping to raise way more money this time round to outdo the €287K raised awhile back? All for the purpose of feeding her ego & not the Charity!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get the feeling that Roisin was really hoping to raise way more money this time round to outdo the €287K raised awhile back? All for the purpose of feeding her ego & not the Charity!
To be honest I don’t think was, she originally said if all the kids half zips sell they’d raise over 100,000 and then she had the giveaway set at a target of 10,000. I’m no fan of Rosie’s but credit where credits due she’s raised 140,000 so far this time and it will go a long way. You don’t see many other influencers doing the same.

Reactions: 12
To be honest I don’t think was, she originally said if all the kids half zips sell they’d raise over 100,000 and then she had the giveaway set at a target of 10,000. I’m no fan of Rosie’s but credit where credits due she’s raised 140,000 so far this time and it will go a long way. You don’t see many other influencers doing the same.
I also like the transparency around what the money will fund.

Reactions: 4
I also like the transparency around what the money will fund.
Exactly not like these go fund me’s floating around. I’m glad people got behind it to be honest the equipment that will be bought will save Children’s lives at the end of the day. I didn’t buy a half zip as I’ve no interest in then but I’m not ashamed to say I donated to the z giveaway.

Reactions: 3
Exactly not like these go fund me’s floating around. I’m glad people got behind it to be honest the equipment that will be bought will save Children’s lives at the end of the day. I didn’t buy a half zip as I’ve no interest in then but I’m not ashamed to say I donated to the z giveaway.
I did the same, it’s a very worthy cause.

• Heart
I’d say once the camera stops rolling poor Remi is cast aside. The only person she has interest in is Paul

It's a great cause. I donated to it myself.. but come on Roisin needs that attention!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry if I sound like a cold witch but i just can’t muster up anything nice to say about this woman. She showed her true colours years ago and I feel this new image is trying to rewrite all the bad PR from before. It’s great that a charity will benefit however. That I am glad about. But she sure has the right advisors around her keeping that image preened. I’d say it’s her worst nightmare for it to all go tits up like it did before. Hence, charity charity charity. But win win, I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Paul, Paul quick get a video of me spending time with my kids!!!! 🙄🙄🙄
Its the walking and then "looking back" with the so obvious fake look of surprise .... ohhhhh!! Like she so wasn't expecting
Paul to be videoing her pushing the pram ... pathetic every time Rosín 😒🥴🥴

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry if I sound like a cold witch but i just can’t muster up anything nice to say about this woman. She showed her true colours years ago and I feel this new image is trying to rewrite all the bad PR from before. It’s great that a charity will benefit however. That I am glad about. But she sure has the right advisors around her keeping that image preened. I’d say it’s her worst nightmare for it to all go tits up like it did before. Hence, charity charity charity. But win win, I suppose.
What true colors did she show ? I can’t remember, I did stop following after she whitened the children’s teeth with a filter, so I may have missed it.

Am I blocked, she doesn’t come up when I search! Looking at stories occasionally without being a follower was my sin!
Same, she must have plenty of time on her hands to patrol her IG.

Same, she must have plenty of time on her hands to patrol her IG.
I’m Randomly blocked from the eternal photoshop queen AliRose of Goss fame but I never followed her. Any idea how that could happen ?

Is this new hands on mam Rosie a ploy to sell the children’s fleeces? She rarely bothers with her children from week to week but it’s all mammy content at the moment

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow Rosie’s copy cat Danielle Cunningham? She doesn’t look well to me tbh. She was on the other day showing off her size 4 jeans, zooming in on the tag so we could all see the size
I think she looks fab! What is the issue with being a size 4? That's the same as saying someone doesn't look well because they are a size 40 ! Don't follow Rosie though, haven't for years, as I don't like her style and got bored of all the 4th arq posts, so I unfollowed.
---
How long has she been selling those
😆😆😆

I think she looks fab! What is the issue with being a size 4? That's the same as saying someone doesn't look well because they are a size 40 ! Don't follow Rosie though, haven't for years, as I don't like her style and got bored of all the 4th arq posts, so I unfollowed.
---

😆😆😆
No issue with being a size 4, she was just showing it off so obviously lol it warranted me commenting on it. Personally I don’t think she looks well tbh, especially facially. She lacks a lot of fat in her face and it ages her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.