Rosie Connolly Quinn #7 Rosie eat a spud and bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice rosie never mentions 4tharq on her page anymore or never does the "try ons" like she used to either. wonder is she "stepping back" from the brand like she did with her Ali express sunglasses range
---

omg look what we have here 😂
Maybe post that up for the poor sheep who are sobbing today because they can't get their hands on any of the latest "drop"
I'd rather wrap myself in a plastic bag

Reactions: 6
I wonder is she still busy, she never mentions it anymore 😂😂
Jesus do you remember when she did that? I remember one evening she just said the word busy over and over for about 30 mins. Remember she used to come on and link “cheaper alternatives” for all her sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus do you remember when she did that? I remember one evening she just said the word busy over and over for about 30 mins. Remember she used to come on and link “cheaper alternatives” for all her sheep.
She was working hard to justify her existence back then 😂😂😂😂 busy but I love it, so busy, my husband Paul, so busy. It will be interesting to see where she is in 10 years, maybe even 5. We’ll see who needs a cheaper alternative then

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't believe the fleeces are €8 on alibaba 😂 and there are people so upset over not being able to pay her €40 for one 😂😂😂
---

Maybe post that up for the poor sheep who are sobbing today because they can't get their hands on any of the latest "drop"
I'd rather wrap myself in a plastic bag
I would but I'm blocked off the 4th arq page for telling people that the last time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jus had a nose on the 4th ark page, Jesus some of the comments !!! How is this one taken seriously and she jus ignores it all, no mention on her page at all, jus typical Rosie - too self absorbed to care about her sheep 🤣

Reactions: 8
"I've a to-do list"... a to-do list and a list I really need to get through, I need to get things ticked off my to-do list. I'm running late on my to-do list. Christ almighty, how would these ones actually manage a real job in the real world, she's so busy she has time to record and post a 20 minute makeup look (quick no makeup). and one thing I will agree with her on is she does look tired. she's looks so different without the big massive weave😂😂
---

Busy looking like an egg
Thats exactly what she looked like in those stories.

Reactions: 5
Hmmmm - so we've commented that Rosie doesn't seem to be bothered with her dissatisfied customers - i wonder would it have anything to do with the fact that she's no longer the main shareholder in 4th Arq and has sold a 41% share to a Dublin businessman for 200K who has also issued a loan to the company last year.
All of the work must have been proving too stressful for the poor crater

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hmmmm - so we've commented that Rosie doesn't seem to be bothered with her dissatisfied customers - i wonder would it have anything to do with the fact that she's no longer the main shareholder in 4th Arq and has sold a 41% share to a Dublin businessman for 200K who has also issued a loan to the company last year.
She was only ever in for quick money and this proves it.

Reactions: 14
200k? That’s not a lot really is it considering the huge amounts she’s shifting. I would have thought a stake in it at that rate would be near one million. I wonder why they needed a loan? I thought they were doing well.. I guess it’s all smoke and mirrors really

Reactions: 13
Haven't been on here in awhile. Cannot believe another disastrous restock. When will these dopes learn
And how does Rosie get away with all????
In London pretending to be a witch and a boss😂😂😂 when really she just seems to be a witch.
All her shoots for her "Irish company" are in London🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry now, but your clearly mistaken, this is her 4th baby, she even named it as such. No way could she sell her baby for a quick buck….her granny maybe but not her baby 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok so I have one of the Lennox 4th arq jumpers that I got in the first launch. Tbh it’s perfect and no issues, got another one In this launch on Tuesday and it got delivered today (surprisingly very quick) and dear god it’s nothing compared to the first one I got, got the same size as first one and it’s HUGE and the quality it’s shocking, it’s paper thin. Like I’m a bigger fool to get it!! I can’t believe the difference between the two its shockingly so bad! Yes I’m a moron for even getting one first day 😂 but the one I got today is nothing compared to the first one. I only came here to say how bad the quality is now compared to when they first came out. I’ll see myself out 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Ok so I have one of the Lennox 4th arq jumpers that I got in the first launch. Tbh it’s perfect and no issues, got another one In this launch on Tuesday and it got delivered today (surprisingly very quick) and dear god it’s nothing compared to the first one I got, got the same size as first one and it’s HUGE and the quality it’s shocking, it’s paper thin. Like I’m a bigger fool to get it!! I can’t believe the difference between the two its shockingly so bad! Yes I’m a moron for even getting one first day 😂 but the one I got today is nothing compared to the first one. I only came here to say how bad the quality is now compared to when they first came out. I’ll see myself out 😂😂😂
Ah no I got suckered in as well… got the blush pink Lennon in the first drop & the quality is good. Glad I didn’t rush to buy again. There are thousands of willing buyers if you want rid, just comment on the grid post

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Here you go..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah no I got suckered in as well… got the blush pink Lennon in the first drop & the quality is good. Glad I didn’t rush to buy again. There are thousands of willing buyers if you want rid, just comment on the grid post
That’s the one I got too in the first launch!!! I wear it to the gym now when I go for 6.30am 😂😂 too many wearing them to wear it public, it will do in the gym to keep me warm for the cold mornings. I have emailed them with the new one and how bad the quality is (probably no reply) and I have it boxed up ready to be sent back tomorrow 😂

Reactions: 1
years ago before remi was born I liked her content she used to do high street try ons ..go through make up etc, now all she does is ponce around that bland house In her boss witch get ups advertising 4th arse… unfollowed! she is the most boooooring person ever 😴like the world and his wife buying them fleeces that would remind me of something me mammy wore 30 years ago … Roisin bore off and get a sambo into ya for the love of god 😆

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.