Rosie Connolly Quinn #7 Rosie eat a spud and bog off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

😱😱😱😱 it's all marketing and no actual quality!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but how has no one mentioned her picture floating infront of video of herself, on her latest video. F@ckin creepy 🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes really after pissing me of with her post on save this if your stuck with what to wear. Talk about notions 🥱🫣 could she be anymore boring and narcistic. We're not that ******** that we can wear basic colours with a pair of jeans. She thinks she's so stylish wearing the same thing over and over

Reactions: 12

😱😱😱😱 it's all marketing and no actual quality!
Wow the reviews are scathing!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can we start a go fund me for Rosin, always out in her bra, cratur needs a few tops.

And no rosin I would ask my 7 yr old niece for style tips before you… 9 out of 10 pics wearing jeans… looks like you’re the one stuck for something to wear… 🤯

Reactions: 8
Im still shocked by "dinner with friends" , Rosie hun, you don't have any friends 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she padding her crotch with, so obvious there’s something there because those leggings being that tight would give an obvious camel toe

Reactions: 2
Would she ever put her fanny away ffs if it’s not that she’s turning around and showing us the leggings reefed up her crack. She adores herself. I’m sure she looks an absolute high maintenance fool at Harry’s matches

Reactions: 8
It’s Rosie Sunday Bingo time, I am predicting a picture of a glass of red wine, roast potatoes, a fire lighting, maybe a picture for a forest walk and Rosie posing in front of her mirror with those sunglasses on with her hair tied back for full egghead effect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s Rosie Sunday Bingo time, I am predicting a picture of a glass of red wine, roast potatoes, a fire lighting, maybe a picture for a forest walk and Rosie posing in front of her mirror with those sunglasses on with her hair tied back for full egghead effect
"fresh Sundays". "cosy Sundays". "Sunday is my favourite day of the week"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.