Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, Rosie is really feeling herself. Your on a family holiday with your kids Rosie, nobody needs to see a close up of your crotch. Honestly I'm not a prude but there is a definite want in this lot.
Tignam is the same with the legs. Save it for your hubbies gals!!

Reactions: 10
Rosie duck off noone gives a duck about your corona or your bikini enjoy your holiday with your kids sad little woman and I wouldn't compare her to a barbie that's too much of a compliment for oul roisin

Reactions: 7
I knew when she went on holidays we would be subjected to her posing in bikinis showing how skinny she is. Who remembers last year when she went to Portugal and was shoving the grapes down her gob. I don’t think anyone is envious of her

Reactions: 5
Pretending to come on to show the kids blanket but manages to show more of herself on the lounger, LOL!!!!

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t swim
Doesn’t lay in the actual sun

just piles on make up and poses

she most definitely has had those boobs done and is only gagging to show them off

anyone watching love island last night I can’t stop laughing at the Andrew coco boob part
Only one!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn’t swim
Doesn’t lay in the actual sun

just piles on make up and poses

she most definitely has had those boobs done and is only gagging to show them off

anyone watching love island last night I can’t stop laughing at the Andrew coco boob part
Only one!
The best tv I’ve seen in ages!!

Reactions: 2
Did she have c sections with the kids? I’ve recently had one on my first and can’t imagine ever getting my figure back after pregnancy. She looks tiny and like there’s not a single mark on her body from pregnancy

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Did she have c sections with the kids? I’ve recently had one on my first and can’t imagine ever getting my figure back after pregnancy. She looks tiny and like there’s not a single mark on her body from pregnancy
That's all filters. Smoke and mirrors!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she had vaginal delivery for both iirc. She is tiny but to me she looks weak and malnourished. Her hair is all fake probably because she doesn’t get enough nutrients in her to grow it herself. She’s like someone who would break a load of bones if she fell over she’s so brittle. I think she has massive issues with how she looks tbh, she screams insecurity

Reactions: 8
The story about the tan 🙈 my eyesight mislead me and it looked like she was holding a trophy! I actually wouldn’t be surprised at this rate if she was handing herself trophy’s

she had a vagina delivery with Remi, I remember her discussing her birth story at the time as I was also pregnant.
All these insta huns bounce back seconds after pregnancy, showing off their flat stomachs in crop tops. Im the same as you my body totally changed & I don’t know how they do it. Mine will never be the same again!

Reactions: 7
she had a vagina delivery with Remi, I remember her discussing her birth story at the time as I was also pregnant.
All these insta huns bounce back seconds after pregnancy, showing off their flat stomachs in crop tops. Im the same as you my body totally changed & I don’t know how they do it. Mine will never be the same again!
Yeah it absolutely baffles me. I mean they’re all super thin to begin with but like how it even a faint stretch mark and they always have the flat stomachs out at the 2 weeks mark when your uterus takes 6-8weeks to shrink down 🤔

Reactions: 1
Sure we could all be like rakes if we starved ourselves and never ate. Just sayin. Don’t beat yourselves up ladies. Rosie’s priority was most likely to snap back and be as thin as possible post birth, while we put our bodies on the back burner to nurture and care for our children. I don’t regret it and wouldn’t like to look like her. At least my titties are all natural ( . ) ( . ) 🤣🤣
Personally I think she looks like an insecure freak

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Everyone’s body is different. Not everyone gains lots of weight, has stretch marks and never looses it. Lots of women bounce back after birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.