Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Video me and Remi” husband takes video…. Rosie stops playing with Remi to edit video / head back stuck in the phone

Give me strength with the ‘fun mum’ hopscotch

eye rolllllllll

Christ tonight
I’d say Remis more like -who are you again?

this woman’s face says it all #wtf?!

Reactions: 7
I’d pay good money to see how she really interacts with her kids when they’ve sticky hands and want to touch her face and pull on the wig. I’d say she’s allergic

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Me too! Imagine the wig being pulled!🤣
When mine were Remi’s age I couldn’t wear nice make up or jewellery around them as they’d pull and poke at everything, but I didn’t mind it because I’m not a vain witch. There’s no way Rosie can be up close and personal and hands on with Remi she’d be too precious about her look getting smathered

Reactions: 4
I’d pay good money to see how she really interacts with her kids when they’ve sticky hands and want to touch her face and pull on the wig. I’d say she’s allergic
I've never seen her in genuine moments with the kids, it's kinda sad... Like can she be normal for once?

Reactions: 5
When mine were Remi’s age I couldn’t wear nice make up or jewellery around them as they’d pull and poke at everything, but I didn’t mind it because I’m not a vain witch. There’s no way Rosie can be up close and personal and hands on with Remi she’d be too precious about her look getting smathered
I am in that phase and yep … occasionally I try (for an occasion) and regret immediately 🤣 they’re only small for a short time. She’s like a robot with them. Awful.

Reactions: 3
She’s a cold mother. Even colder stepmother. Reuben wouldn’t even be on that holiday if her & my husband Paul weren’t shamed into seeing him on fb! Tramps the 2 of them

Reactions: 9
Its very odd, she seemed to be very different with Harry. I hate to make comments on parenting as it is certainly a difficult job and no mother is perfect. But I wouldn't be surprised if Rosie is suffering from post natal depression or something along the lines as she just seems to be very detached from everything really at this stage?

Reactions: 1
She didn’t appear to be wearing her own brand in the airport yesterday despite it being perfect for travelling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m exhausted thinking of all the prep. can she even get into the pool with the kids with the wig , tan and layers of makeup
Don’t forget the anxiety from flying she has to deal with too #prayforroisin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cringe at the scanning the phone down her body🤡
She loves herself, think there is something psychological about that
Maybe she turns herself on? 🤮

I can't imagine she's having fun with the kids on this holiday, she doesn't seem the type. Wonder what she would do if she got recognised on hols?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s not getting in The pool with that amount of tan on her.. the difference in her skin tone to Remi!!! Omg I would be mortified wearing that much tan on holiday.. live a bit Rosie!! Jump in the pool and have the craic with your kids!! Those are some of my best memories with my kids, they used to always say they love when mum jumped in the pool & we played ball or whatever! Will Rosie even dip a toe? 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She’s walking around in a swimsuit caked in tan and make up and drawn on freckles. Care would she bomb into the pool and have fun with the kids. I’d say she’s like a gremlin if she gets wet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.