Rosie Connolly Quinn #6 fools dying to smell of Jo Malone in reality end up smelling of Post Malone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never linked your name to the carry on of the retros and Rosie's of the world who dragged themselves out of the scratcher at 5am just so they could be smug and rub it in everybody's facesπŸ˜‚
It was inspired by Rosie & Mrs Makeup. 2 of the biggest martyrs on the gram at the time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does Powerscourt feel the need to gift these two plebs a free stay.
I was actually going to book a stay there in December, definitely won't be now!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why does Powerscourt feel the need to gift these two plebs a free stay.
I was actually going to book a stay there in December, definitely won't be now!!
Apart from that, the effort of cleaning the room after them and they’re only staying 1 night!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she look like an alien in her latest story applying makeup?
Her face is sooo odd looking

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.