Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is being busy her personality now? Like in general most people are busy, why does she feel the need to always mention it?

Reactions: 11
Eeeeek a new colour of the same shite she’s been flogging for over a year now!!🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 quick everyone jump on and get yours! I just love how innovative Rosie is with her brand 🤩

Reactions: 10
So after months and months of being busy busy busy they have decided to release the same thing in a different bleeping colour. The two of them must spend all their time dribbling over a colour chart “what about it in blue” “no Paul we’ve already done that pick another colour” “agghhh this is too hard I need a holiday”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She, Louise and Pippa and Sue will be fighting over pop up shop spaces next year, handbags at dawn

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could her face beeèee any more pointyyyyy she was off the gram cause she was getting needles stuffed into her not cause she was busy hahaahahha

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine actually getting a chin implant! Or is it fillers or what? I mean everyone has botox etc these days but I can’t imagine wanting a pointy chin! No need for it

Reactions: 2
I was trying to make a reel and looking for a bit of inspiration, I went onto Lisa Jordan’s page and they were lovely reels of her interacting with her kids. I went onto Rosies and they were just all of her loving herself.
I know it’s been said here before but she really doesn’t engage well with her own children.

Reactions: 8
I absolutely despise black and white photos. This is not 1914 there's absolutely no need.

Reactions: 2
God above would she ever duck off and spend some quality time with her kid I seat of eye bleeping herself constantly. The kids probably don't even recognise her at this stage she has had so much work done!

Reactions: 15
Shes a completely different Rosie than the one I followed years ago when she was pregnant on harry she used to be relatable to some extent and seemed more mumsy don't know what she I now

New thread suggestion : Remis looking for her Mam in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So off topic but has anyone had issues with ordering from 4rtharq? Ordered over a week ago and literally no update since 😕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.