Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop being so cynical, she clearly stated that she was convinced that she wanted one by looking at Pinterest. It had nothing to do with the paid partnership from Samsung . Careful there Rosie your chin is growing, you know it always grows when you aaahhhhmmmm lie .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck is that tele, it's ridiculous. Especially with children, that'll last a day with them running around

Reactions: 3
I have never seen Rosie hang or be mentioned in any stories with Lauren before! Was surprised to c her at the wedding TBH

Reactions: 8
Rent a crowd! I wonder did Lauren mean to invite Rosie's new face or old face :eek: She is botched.
Absolutely!! She definitely purchased a new face within the last few days . Such a shame she had to resort to this …. to rely on the gram for an income comes with a price and the insecurities too.Shame! No wonder she goes on about her anxiety so much !!

Reactions: 11
She’s posting an ad… while at a wedding… 😭😭 honestly it must genuinely be so tough to be an influencer that even at a wedding evening instead of being care free and drunk , all in attendance are uploading countless pictures, commenting on each other’s pictures (while sitting next to each other) and uploading ads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s posting an ad… while at a wedding… 😭😭 honestly it must genuinely be so tough to be an influencer that even at a wedding evening instead of being care free and drunk , all in attendance are uploading countless pictures, commenting on each other’s pictures (while sitting next to each other) and uploading ads.
I don’t know who that Lauren one is but I had a snoop and she has photos of her wedding day on Instagram the day she got married!! Like imagine not even being able to be present and enjoy the moment enough on the day that your on Instagram posting pictures!! Take a day off!!!!!

Reactions: 14
I don’t know who that Lauren one is but I had a snoop and she has photos of her wedding day on Instagram the day she got married!! Like imagine not even being able to be present and enjoy the moment enough on the day that your on Instagram posting pictures!! Take a day off!!!!!
Omg see on Louise’s story all the huns posing on the stairs flicking this way and that 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 cringe

Reactions: 21
I haven't a clue who any of them are. I didn't know who Lauren was till today and all the discussion of her ridiculous eyebrows.
As I said on another thread, her Hubby must have needed a second marriage licence to marry them as well. They are so big they need their own identity. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven't a clue who any of them are. I didn't know who Lauren was till today and all the discussion of her ridiculous eyebrows.
As I said on another thread, her Hubby must have needed a second marriage licence to marry them as well. They are so big they need their own identity. 🤮
The regret in years to come over them!

Reactions: 3
Lads….. Roisin’s face!!! In the pics from the wedding.
Jesus would her family not step in at this stage to intervene. She obviously has massive issues 😬

Reactions: 10
Rosie’s face 😢😞 this is what kept her busy. She looks like she has had an Emma mattress stuffed into her cheeks #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My f god what have I seen why are they Posing on the stairs like their modelling for a vogue shoot and Rosie wtf the head on her smoldering into the camera and pushing her tongue to her teeth someone give this girl a shake she's not living in the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Seriously everyone of them absolute twats posing on that staircase look like they are suffering from toutrette's they are ticking and jerking this way and that, and what is that doll in the green dress at pawing away at her skirt? why can't they just stand still for a photo like a normal human? Da absolute hacckkk a them is all I can say 🤣🤣🤮🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously everyone of them absolute twats posing on that staircase look like they are suffering from toutrette's they are ticking and jerking this way and that, and what is that doll in the green dress at pawing away at her skirt? why can't they just stand still for a photo like a normal human? Da absolute hacckkk a them is all I can say 🤣🤣🤮🙈
🤣 take a look at Rosie and all the posing, opening the mouth like a blow up dolly 🙈 god give me strength.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.