Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So off topic but has anyone had issues with ordering from 4rtharq? Ordered over a week ago and literally no update since 😕
I ordered on the Thursday of the new launch (don’t @ me it was a present for someone 🤣) and the goods were delivered on Saturday just gone. They were only shipped after I commented on the insta about their shocking customer service

• Wow
Reactions: 1
What the hell don’t you people get? Roisin is BuSSsssyy. Have you ever tried eye bleeping yourself in the mirror? It takes up a lot of time! The person who sprays the perfume on the clothes is gone on a well needed holiday and Paul has moved onto his 5 x tables which is proving more challenging than we expected! Please have a little patience

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see loads of people where the half zips. they look nice but id be too morto to wear the logo

Reactions: 5
Busy busy busy, take a shot every time Rosie says busy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Busy busy week busy busy year f off roisin ye boring p**ck

Her face also looks extra pointy tonight it's literally the shape of a scream mask

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has spent almost 30 minutes on Instagram saying she's busy. That is quite literally all she said over and over again. She's busy. She's double jobbing. Influencing and 4tharq. So busy. Such a busy time of year. But it's all good, so grateful. And she repeated that over and over and over.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The gnashers on her. I find it hard to know where to look when she’s talking. She’s had so much work done

• Sick
It really looks like she’s had that chin lipo that is doing the rounds on insta with the influencers 🙄 she will never admit it tho!!! Olivia Attwood was asked about it earlier and she said downtime was only 1-2 days

Reactions: 3
It really looks like she’s had that chin lipo that is doing the rounds on insta with the influencers 🙄 she will never admit it tho!!! Olivia Attwood was asked about it earlier and she said downtime was only 1-2 days
Chin lipo? Please tell me that’s not real. Just looked it up.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.