Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s tie between Rosie and your one Una Leonard from 2210 patisserie for coming on instagram to all the time to let us know how busy they are

Reactions: 6
Her face in the new post looks like she got a smack of a pan 😂 Michael Jacksons surgeon must be still working

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion : Rosie’s to busy being busy that she is busy with being busy so grateful to be busy that her husband is to dizzy to realise how busy Rosie is being busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion : Rosie’s to busy being busy that she is busy with being busy so grateful to be busy that her husband is to dizzy to realise how busy Rosie is being busy.
Thread suggestion
Rosie’s so busy with her chin like Thin Lizzy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion
Rosie posie why the long face did Paul's hair plugs fall out that's a busy disgrace.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion . Busy me & him , between my husbands hair and my chiny chin chin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably not the right place to ask but has anyone bought her 4th Arq half zips? Anyone know what sizing is like?

Probably not the right place to ask but has anyone bought her 4th Arq half zips? Anyone know what sizing is like?
Slightly oversized tbh they feel quite cheap for the price you pay I got something similar in Penneys today for €25 in the mens section and the quality feels nicer

Reactions: 2
It looks like her begging a few weeks ago for the Samsung tv paid off. The freeloading never fails to disgust me

Edit to say: gas how she has time to come when there is a paid sponsorship involved

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She has no shame at all begging for a TV! but here's the clincher.....it's paid partnership so not only did she get a free TV she has made money from it too! Ugh....your dignity is well and truly out the window Roisin!

Reactions: 14
She has no shame at all begging for a TV! but here's the clincher.....it's paid partnership so not only did she get a free TV she has made money from it too! Ugh....your dignity is well and truly out the window Roisin!
She so ‘busy’ surprised she has time to be begging 🤣

Reactions: 2
So annoyed to see this - I’ve wanted one of these for a few months now and saving my hard earned money to buy one. I’ll give this a miss now and buy another brand - very annoying when she uses her platform for a beg😡😡

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.