Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know that?? Fair play if they did get their money back! She's a tool!
The RSA were forced to make a statement at the time due to the photos that emerged. I’m sure the article and statements are available if you google.

Reactions: 1
The RSA learned a hard lesson that time. I don’t think they’ve used influencers for advertising since

Reactions: 4
I can’t stand Lynn Kelly saw her in Bobby’s wine bar. Pics are air brushed to bits
Thread on Lynn Kelly

Reactions: 2
Is he a plumber by trade? He doesn’t strike me as but I thought I remember her saying something like that years ago

Reactions: 1
When she was on the six o clock show she was saying she hates Halloween so doesn’t put up any decorations. Those poor kids are being raised with their mother’s preferences and aesthetic in mind. Halloween is fun for kids, put up a few bits for them and get over yourself Posie. It’s the same selfish reasons that has her dress Remi in boring beige even though I’m sure the child would love some fun and colour

Reactions: 11
Wonder will the Christmas tree be going up on the 1st of November like last year 😆😆😆

Reactions: 3
Yeah she said it’s going up in November and she usually takes it down straight after Christmas Day because she’s over it. It’s all about Rosie don’t ya know

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.