Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should be going to school on Monday. She had all week to take them away. Absolutely terrible parenting.
If she'd taken her two away during the week she would have been accused of leaving rueben out. The kids are only young it's not like its an exam year.

Reactions: 3
No biggie if the kids miss school. Sure the last couple of years has been a tit show for many schools and the kids are grand

Reactions: 2
It’s a hell of a lot cheaper to fly out navy week too, helps keep up the facade hit at half the cost.

What is this break from the madness of life?? 🙄 herself and now Paul on the whole time they’re becoming such a dose 😬

Reactions: 5
Rosie wants to be at home pretending she’s a boss witch, being busy busy trying on tacky tracksuits and plastering on make up. When Harry was born she seemed very maternal, she was obsessed with him and was a great mammy. Now though it’s like she’s allergic to her kids, like she doesn’t want them to touch her for fear they’d move a hair out of place. She seems very neurotic and I’d imagine stressful to be around. Her image is everything, even if that means coming across like a cold and detached mother

Reactions: 7
I think people forget you have to rare these babies who turn into kids teens ect baby stage is v v short!

Those dresses did make it look like a little bump! Maybe we’re so used to seeing her in skimpy fits the material was a throw off! I can’t believe she actually referred to him as “Instagram husband” 🤦‍♀️ What the actual duck does that even mean! He’ll have it in his Facebook bio “works at: full time insta hubby”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dearest roisin..please stop eye bleeping yourself in the camera and go enjoy your holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ruben was away with his mum last week hardly bad parenting there not doing there leaving cert
Um… they were on midterm last week 😏 and yes in my opinion taking children (regardless of age) out of school to go on holidays is bad parenting. #they’re & #their

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Um… they were on midterm last week 😏 and yes in my opinion taking children (regardless of age) out of school to go on holidays is bad parenting. #they’re & #their
Yes and he was away last week when on mid term with his mum ohhhh sorry THEY'RE /THEIR

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.