Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess you’d be much busier if you’ve to drag out the abacus each time you have a sale. Maybe they will move onto a calculator soon!!

Reactions: 2
I dont follow Rosie but happened to see her on the 6 o'clock show. What's happened to her chin and her mouth?! It looks so weird!
Was it just me or was she going on so different on the show, the facial expressions and the way she talked... so diff to her stories

Just looked at latest jumper she has on, €80!!! For a new brand? Who is buying this stuff at that price?

Just looked at latest jumper she has on, €80!!! For a new brand? Who is buying this stuff at that price?
It’s such good quality tho 🙄🙄🤣 I think the only people buying her brand are the smaller wannabe influencers looking for shoutouts

Reactions: 10
She puts on the laid back cool girl act when she’s on tv. I’ve noticed it before. It’s very false. She tries to come across overly chilled but we all know she’s a bag of nerves and has nothing of substance to say

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The brand was always awful looking to me but she has really cheapened it by bringing out items in every colour imaginable. The brand isn’t even a year old and it all feels a bit done?

Reactions: 3
God she is so fake. “I just wanted to come on because I remembered this foundation that I used to love and I just wanted to share it with you all”
Next snap paid partnership with look fantastic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she is so fake. “I just wanted to come on because I remembered this foundation that I used to love and I just wanted to share it with you all”
Next snap paid partnership with look fantastic
She is one of the fakest of them all, the only one I can think of who is worse, is terror Terrie

Reactions: 11
I can’t stop laughing at the 2 of them in that shite 4th arse wear. Drug dealing chavs is what the remind me of

Reactions: 14
How come in that story of them in the car Harry is sitting in the back with no booster seat? Aren't children up to the age of 12 meant to be in a car/booster seat?

Reactions: 4
How come in that story of them in the car Harry is sitting in the back with no booster seat? Aren't children up to the age of 12 meant to be in a car/booster seat?
Ffs. The two of them showing off their clothes and Rosie all morning posing and getting herself ready, yet her child is without a safety seat 🤦‍♀️ Idiot posers

Reactions: 7
That child is definitely not on a booster and he should be as he's only about 6/7. Shocking it's all for the gram with rosie and Paul duck their children. Doesn't she look so different without filters when putting on make up !

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.