Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her gear is horrible and tacky . Why people pay the price for that shite is beggars belief . So cheap looking

Reactions: 6
Amazing how one of the first questions was how did she do her hair and respond with a chance to flog the dyson, they can ask themselves questions in those question boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s doing promo for CHI’s one4all initiative. I initially though wow she’s doing something good for a change. However, She’s marked it AD. She’s being paid to promote a charity. A charity that does so much for children with serious heart conditions and their families in crumlin. And she’s taking their money??! I’m actually sickened. She’s a blown up wench, I’ve no other words.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s vile. There’s no more words for her. Just vile. I’ve come to my senses and have just unfollowed, (should’ve done it a lonnng time ago). I’ll check back in on her page in a few months time .. let’s be honest though- mightn’t even recognize her then #newchinwhodis

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s doing promo for CHI’s one4all initiative. I initially though wow she’s doing something good for a change. However, She’s marked it AD. She’s being paid to promote a charity. A charity that does so much for children with serious heart conditions and their families in crumlin. And she’s taking their money??! I’m actually sickened. She’s a blown up wench, I’ve no other words.
I don't know the story this time but previously she said she gets paid to do these charity things and has to mark them as ad..but that she donates the money straight back to the charity. How true that is, I do not know..but she has previously said that.

Reactions: 6
I don't know the story this time but previously she said she gets paid to do these charity things and has to mark them as ad..but that she donates the money straight back to the charity. How true that is, I do not know..but she has previously said that.
This is what she will say, but why take the money if you are going to gift it back?

Reactions: 5
This is what she will say, but why take the money if you are going to gift it back?
I'm guessing coz most charities are businesses so have expenses like advertising which paying infuencers would come under. If the money is then donated it looks better again for both of them.

I wouldn’t like to see a restaurant with a bad view if she thinks that’s the best view.. overlooking a graveyard 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s great Rosie come on stories and start boasting about how great your life is

Roisin off to Madrid on Thursday with “the girls”. Will Paulina be putting on the wig? Who are these girls that Rosie is suddenly friends with?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Roisin off to Madrid on Thursday with “the girls”. Will Paulina be putting on the wig? Who are these girls that Rosie is suddenly friends with?
Who has the job of taking the pictures of her bare arse for this holiday?

Lucky gal pals.
Must be her sister hauled out of the attic

I’d rather stay home than be on an insta gal holiday, ordering food for the gram, then Rosie pushing it round the plate.
Boomy cheers anyone?
#takeMeBack

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If it’s the sister and her mother I’ll laugh. Who calls their family members “the girls”. And pretending she will be worried about leaving Remi. Wasn’t she moaning the other week about having to spend a few days with her as she had no childminder

Reactions: 13
Her kids it seems 🤷‍♀️ No sunny holiday for them
Bet she’ll book the platinum airport service. Sure ya know #girlboss 🙄
I looked up the price of that after Pippa was low-key bragging mirror pics from there
Oh my dayssss it is very expensive for what it is!!!

I can’t wait to see her bring her tacky barbie style for nights out in Madrid. Caked in make up and tan and six inch heels where most people look effortless and low key in flats, minimal make up and a nice dress

Reactions: 14
Girls? Rent a crowd more like unless it’s her creepy neighbours 😂 her poor kids don’t get taken to as much as a Mc Donald’s

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.