Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God what a life I feel sorry for the kids

I mean how many clothes does she need

Reactions: 5
Everything is filtered to beige and cream , even the food 🙄

and not forgetting that fake laugh 😒

Reactions: 9
Her whole life is a vanity project. God forbid she’d take those children anywhere. It’s amazing how she gets away with it but Grace doesn’t. They are both self obsessed narcissists

Reactions: 16
Thank god we haven’t been subjected to Rosie walking through hotel lobby’s and recording it. Last time she went to Portugal she made a holy show of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her whole life is a vanity project. God forbid she’d take those children anywhere. It’s amazing how she gets away with it but Grace doesn’t. They are both self obsessed narcissists
Grace gets absolute stick and Rosie is exact same constant beauty appointments date nights weekend breaks

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hope she brings some nice bits back for Remi and not just more crap for her bulging wardrobe, the poor child is always dressed like something out of communist Russia.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s really hard to believe that’s she’s only 31 😨

Reactions: 6
She looks like a mutton dressed as lamb desperate housewife whos in her late 40s in that pic

The queen of fast fashion complaining her outfit for wedding hadnt arrived … coz she had no other options whatsoever in her mounds of clothes 🙄 head

Oh Rosie you absolute bimbo. In Madrid and all she has done is drink wine while on antibiotics, sit in restaurants and shop, probably in zara. Madrid is beautiful, so much to do and see, fabulous architecture, museums, cathedrals, it's just stunning, actually similar in my mind to Rome. She hasn't seen a thing, it's such a shame. She has shopped every single day. I hate shopping when I'm on city breaks, I just feel its a waste of precious sightseeing time, plenty of zaras in Dublin Rosie you dimwit

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.