Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madrid thats an odd place for her to go as its more city break than get ur bikini on!

Reactions: 2
She is just so awkward and constantly repeats herself on stories even while bragging which she will never miss the opportunity to do. I've got a girls trip to Madrid, London then Paris while sitting on her sofa in the middle of the day dolled up to the 9s,would she ever get real ffs. It's gas how she genuinely thinks she needs the break, from what exactly? coffee, makeup boomerang trip to the office or the pop up shop, tracksuit boomerang, glass of red wine and dunzo. Yeah hectic god help you Roisin.

Also to add her "subtle" winged eye liner done with powder absolutely freaks me out for some reason 😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Rosie is an odd one in the hun group. She tries to dress edgy and in unisex Street style but yet has a full face of make up and long hair from extensions.

When she does dress up it tends to be short and tight , nothing wrong with that, and very akin to the wag style.

Her whole look seems to be very contradictory and it's like she tries to be edgy and cool to distance herself from the other huns but it's too try hard to fit in with the cool kids and too edgy for the other huns 🤔

Reactions: 9
I can’t stand Lynn Kelly saw her in Bobby’s wine bar. Pics are air brushed to bits

Reactions: 5
Defo she is pretty but still fake also demanding things when she was there it’s was actually disgusting to watch even my fella was like what a bleep excuse the french her fella was with her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well looks like when you rent your gal pals for a holiday they HAVE to dress identical to you also

Reactions: 8
And the damaged stock is on sale.. que the Huns looking for a bargain 😏

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t like to be culturally enriched does she. Anywhere she ever goes all we see is the inside of restaurants. Those kids of breaks away every now and again are nice but she comes across so ignorant to the world around her. Any break away I’ve ever had I’ve walked the legs off myself during the day exploring and then do dinner and drinks in the evening. She doesn’t come across like someone who would like to know more about the world around them at all. Just drink shop show arse repeat

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.