Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone actually bought a half zip top of hers?? They seem to alwaya sell out? I actually like the look of the raspberry colour one but its never in stock 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see she’s doing a giveaway and half my news feed is people sharing the 4th arse … the damaged stock has resurfaced at last.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think #myhusband Paul should be worried about the Ryan Hennessey obsession Rosie has!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think #myhusband Paul should be worried about the Ryan Hennessey obsession Rosie has!
She isn’t a real fan! Only goes to a gig if the tickets are free. Am a fan of the band since the before they were famous, have been to a few of the UK gigs too. I bet she couldn’t name the band members or more than 3 songs.

Reactions: 3
I just can’t with these dopes and their “autumn/winter wardrobe hauls”. My autumn winter wardrobe is up in the attic waiting to be taken down. Such monumental waste buying a whole new wardrobe every single year. It just encourages such wasteful consumerism

Reactions: 27
My autumn winter wardrobe is my spring summer wardrobe but with a cardigan 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My autumn winter wardrobe is my spring summer wardrobe but with a cardigan 😅
Tbh same 🤣 I only throw knitwear up in the attic because it’s so bulky and I only have (half) a small wardrobe. Remember Rosie did that massive clear out when she moved house and was shocked at herself and her hoarding, often finding duplicates of the same unworn thing? Yeah that epiphany lasted long didn’t it!

Reactions: 11
Do we think she is not coming on for the chats cause people will ask where all the damaged stock is gone???

Reactions: 6
Do we think she is not coming on for the chats cause people will ask where all the damaged stock is gone???
I was personal thinking that, she’s probably making more money selling her overpriced tat and hasn’t needed Instagram.
No doubt when she comes on for “chats” next week it will either be for a makeup look that is a paid collab, or she might try doing AF links again under the guise of helping people find bits for their wardrobe. It’s all about the 💰 💰 💰 with Rosie

Reactions: 5
She will probably come on next week for the chats, say she’s been struggling mentally aka don’t ask me about the soaking wet stock

Reactions: 10
Gas how she says she barely has time to shower...yet she has plenty of time to trowel on a full face every single day, dress up to the nines, style her hair, have numerous mani/pedis, hair appointments, gym sessions, date nights....🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has #AD on a post that’s for charity? Like seriously? She can’t promote something like that without taking a fee??

Reactions: 12
Zero interest in this one (and most to be honest) but tattle got me sucked in!
Looking at her story there and the q&a....someone saying this 4thArq, she's never had a piece of clothing provide so much comfort and confidence, blah blah blah! Surely that type of question is set up by herself or someone she knows right? I'm gonna hazard a guess it's not the most luxurious and stylish brand in the world right?

• Heart
She’s worse than Pippa. The AMA turned into nothing more than a big promo for 4thArq. She is pitiful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.