Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she like flashing her bra on the plane. She couldn’t be less sexy if she tried. I can’t believe Ireland’s biggest girl boss was able to take the time off work, she has been flat out busy in case anyone hasn’t heard. I’d say poor Remi is glad of the break.

Reactions: 14
Lots of my friends get away without their kids, we do every year (pre covid) I understand for people who have no family or friends to help but lots of couples do have help.

Im more shocked she can leave her new shop so soon after opening.

Reactions: 7
Who in their right mind opens up a business a month ago and hers off “ for a break “ Alan Sugar eat your heart out 🙄
She has nothing to do with the shop, only the face of it so all her followers will purchase 🙄

Reactions: 6
Ah now seriously going through the hotel lobby there I’m absolutely pink for her 🙈🙈🤪 what in the name of God??? And dim worse for standing there videoing it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh good god cringe 😫 “ mamas out “ eh you’re never at home STFU

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If only we could see the other side of that, her handing her phone to Paula as he’s standing there videoing her walking past, I’d say they had to redo it four or five times. SADDOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If only we could see the other side of that, her handing her phone to Paula as he’s standing there videoing her walking past, I’d say they had to redo it four or five times. SADDOOOO
It all adds up ...he has to earn his pocket money for a new ‘Portuguese’ themed abacus at the lobby shop some how 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she want cream with that, god she would eat herself , she just loves herself 😆 and her fake laugh 🥴

Reactions: 9
Lots of my friends get away without their kids, we do every year (pre covid) I understand for people who have no family or friends to help but lots of couples do have help.

Im more shocked she can leave her new shop so soon after opening.
Think shop will take care of itself - have been in the centre a good bit this week (yay for week off and back to school prep) and haven’t seen it busy (1-2 people in max). Especially today lunchtime it was mental - shops either had q’s to get in or very busy and I passed by a few times

Omg. Imagine being that self absorbed, u need ur husband to film u walking through ur hotel lobby. Absolutely bleeping hilarious. The absolute notions. She looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 18
Why can none of these clowns go on a holiday and not blast it all over insta. The whole point of a holiday is to relax and wind down and escape real life. So like duck off!!

Reactions: 12
Why can none of these clowns go on a holiday and not blast it all over insta. The whole point of a holiday is to relax and wind down and escape real life. So like duck off!!
I’d say most of them would never go anywhere if they couldn’t plaster it all over the gram

Reactions: 8
That’s why normal people go away, it’s not the same for A listers!

Also would herself and Paul not have wanted the night out on their own?? I know if I was kid free away with my other half we wouldn’t be meeting up with neighbours from home!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.