Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed a distinct lack of arse shots from Terrie's holiday, (might be to do with her being a Mam now and all🙄) so maybe Rosie is going to fill the arse shaped void that Terry has left.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bleeping state of her. We are going to be seeing nothing but her hole for weeks
And then in September on rainy days we’ll be treated to throwbacks of her hole
#TakeMeBack

well take ME out the back and shoot me
Suffering jaysis

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t Pippa recently go to Portugal? I think Rosie is slowly trying to become Pippa at this stage 😆

Reactions: 15
She’s meeting pals for dinner later 😩 Nice to switch off and spend time together - absolutely deluded . Wonder did she pay extra baggage for her chin 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know we are allowed travel again etc but am I alone in saying I actually don’t want to see the likes of Rosie posting from a nice sunny location? And yes part of this is jealousy lol

Reactions: 6
Who in their right mind opens up a business a month ago and hers off “ for a break “ Alan Sugar eat your heart out 🙄

Reactions: 13
Who in their right mind opens up a business a month ago and hers off “ for a break “ Alan Sugar eat your heart out 🙄
So easy to open a shop when others manage it for you. They wouldn’t know what work was if it hit them on the face.

Reactions: 8
At least all the other Insta huns in Portugal have their kids and it’s a family holiday.
How many other couples with young kids are in a position to just swan off to Portugal for “alone time” 🤷🏻‍♀️ Would they not feel guilty leaving the poor little kids behind. Wonder how long they are there for, 2/3 nights or longer.

Reactions: 16
Sure Rosie god love her needs a break from Remi being a........completely normal toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At least all the other Insta huns in Portugal have their kids and it’s a family holiday.
How many other couples with young kids are in a position to just swan off to Portugal for “alone time” 🤷🏻‍♀️ Would they not feel guilty leaving the poor little kids behind. Wonder how long they are there for, 2/3 nights or longer.
Plenty of couples are

Reactions: 3
Happy for them. 2 nights child free in her 16mts and we only have one. The Ailbhe garrihys and Jennifer wetness and Rosie connellys of the world are gone somewhere child free every other day!
Plenty of couples are

Happy for them. 2 nights child free in her 16mts and we only have one. The Ailbhe garrihys and Jennifer wetness and Rosie connellys of the world are gone somewhere child free every other day!

Haha edit Jennifer wrynne

Reactions: 5
Plenty of couples are
Jeepers none of my friends are. We can barely get kids minded for a night out never mind for a trip to Portugal. Especially in Covid times, would they not be afraid of something happening while they’re in a different country to their children - testing positive and having to quarantine over there etc.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.