Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was in dundrum yesterday since her shop opened. There were long queues for H&M, Zara etc but her shop was mostly empty bar the staff.

I didn’t go in but even walking by it looked like the most boring store, really drab and any time I passed there was no more than one or two people in the shop. The staff were wearing those half zip fleeces and the looked so cheap.
The same with Pippas pop up, always was empty

Reactions: 2
L

What the hell does 'the paradigm of beauty has shifted' even mean?! Its clothing not beauty product??
One of those things that sounds clever but makes absolutely no sense lobbed onto the back of an oversized hoodie

Reactions: 7
L

What the hell does 'the paradigm of beauty has shifted' even mean?! Its clothing not beauty product??
Did she ever explain what the name means and the slogan? I don’t get it but it took a long time for me to realise POCO was Pippas initials 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If our Rosie actually did something to change the 'paradigm' herself that'd be something. But she's just the same as every single other Instahun, fake everything, filters to beat the band, and constantly caked in makeup. Absolutely nothing different there then.

Reactions: 13
If our Rosie actually did something to change the 'paradigm' herself that'd be something. But she's just the same as every single other Instahun, fake everything, filters to beat the band, and constantly caked in makeup. Absolutely nothing different there then.
That’s what makes the slogan even more farcical. She couldn’t be more confirmative if she tried. Go away with the shite talk

Reactions: 6
I think she's trying to be ironic but unfortunately the "paridigum" of Roisin's beauty hasn't shifted! It's still that same boring look she always does with her makeup!

Reactions: 4
Trackies and hoodies as a fashion statement. Not exactly shifting any paradigm as if it hasn't been done for years.

Reactions: 5
Does the word “dreamy” give anyone else the ick? 😂 I hate when she uses it it makes me queasy 🤮
Ps the state of them €100 flip flops

Reactions: 4
Wonder where she is heading off too and will it be paid for or has she been gifted after asking (begging) for a trip

Reactions: 7
I actually cannot deal with all these "influencers" off for some "well needed sunshine" like they have literally done nothing for the last year and a half! Wrecks my head 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Trackies and hoodies as a fashion statement. Not exactly shifting any paradigm as if it hasn't been done for years.
If the paradigm of beauty has shifted means, just getting a load of procedures then it makes sense.
What is she like with the shirt off her shoulder! No kids 🤔
It's a vibe😂😂😂, sure how else would she show off her bra!???
God Paul never fails to give me the creeps

Reactions: 11
If the paradigm of beauty has shifted means, just getting a load of procedures then it makes sense.

It's a vibe😂😂😂, sure how else would she show off her bra!???
God Paul never fails to give me the creeps
first off , Rosie we all got over the novelty of wearing a bra when we were ..13?Remember showing off the straps at every opportunity? 😆

second , it gets quite chilly on a flight even in business class and you look like a chilly knob

third, MyHuzBandPaul looks like an ACTUAL serial killer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mom and dad mad bastards letting loose and fake forced laughing for the wknd.

Can’t wait!

Just need 100 shots of her hole in a bikini now to top it all off

#RosiesArseGoesOnHols
#HolidayHole

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought she answered in a question box a while back that they would be waiting until next year to go away until it was safer

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.