Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I might have missed it but if Rosie is out her BFF Nikki AKA antivax queen .. is Rosie antivax too?? Again sorry if I missed something, just dip in and out

Reactions: 4
So I might have missed it but if Rosie is out her BFF Nikki AKA antivax queen .. is Rosie antivax too?? Again sorry if I missed something, just dip in and out
No I don't think Rosie is but people with different views and beliefs can still be mates, no?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Queen nikki must of told them all to go to Portugal like have they no minds of their own its embarrassing. Or else they're afraid of her ...

Rosie was pushing for an invite somewhere from someone, anyone! Sure when all the hotels in Ireland were booked out she was looking for suggestions for a city break! Of course Queen Nikki of Portugal extended the invite to her country to Rosie and Paul! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Aaaaaand the crotch shots start 🙄 put it away Roisin no one wants to see it! It’s going to be a long holiday 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That video Nikki put up last night really highlighted her teeth and how different she looks without her filters! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
Put the phone away you melt and enjoy your holiday. It’s tone deaf to be flashing a holiday in these times but it’s no surprise that bimbo Rosie doesn’t get that. #myhusband #paul booked us massages. Who cares? Pity he can’t book them both a ticket to timbuktoo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Put the phone away you melt and enjoy your holiday. It’s tone deaf to be flashing a holiday in these times but it’s no surprise that bimbo Rosie doesn’t get that. #myhusband #paul booked us massages. Who cares? Pity he can’t book them both a ticket to timbuktoo
Total agree, it’s great for her to get away and wouldn’t begrudge it to anyone after the last year and half, but we don’t need to see every minute of what Rosie is up to. Nobody gives a tit if she got a massage #myhusband or if she is having a coffee in the hotel

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Rosie we know you’re like really really ridiculously skinny but please, keep your flaps to yourself, nobody wants to see your hermen the worm figure before he ate one grape and got fat. We know all you hold dear and cherish is the fact you’re thin but the rest of us DGAF so take your fella Paula and your up the arse swimwear and shove it where the sun don’t shine because nobody gives a shimmering shite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Crotch pics seem to be the new hole on holiday pics alright
#VacationVaJay

these wans only short of literally showing the lining of their uterus
I don’t want to see your business like
Anyone see Lynn Kelly’s pic? All of insta zooming in 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She looks nothing like herself on her last grid post- her face is shocking 😱 looks like she’s had so much work done, she looks so old! It’s a shame because she was very naturally pretty before she had anything done

Petition for Rosie to leave her flaps in Vilamoura ⤵
#myspecialplace
#myspecialflaps
#fuckoff
#myhusbandlostatsea
Hi, I hope you don't mind me saying this, I love all your comments and I know you are just having a bit of craic and there's no malicious I hate to be one of those oh remove your comment but Rosies dad got lost at sea and never came back unfortunately, she talks about it a lot, I just think if she read that hashtag this it could extremely triggering. I'm saying this in an extremely friendly manner x

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi, I hope you don't mind me saying this, I love all your comments and I know you are just having a bit of craic and there's no malicious I hate to be one of those oh remove your comment but Rosies dad got lost at sea and never came back unfortunately, she talks about it a lot, I just think if she read that hashtag this it could extremely triggering. I'm saying this in an extremely friendly manner x
Oh yes sorry I’ll ask for it to be removed now. Thanks for the heads up! No harm intended x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.