Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the posing in mirrors, it's like she's playing shop . Embarrassing that a woman her age is behaving like this . 😳

Reactions: 5
The shop looks shite. Basic sterile looking metal crates, so cold and uninviting. Not far off Rosie there 🙃

Reactions: 8
I have to say I do like the shop but I don't feel like a whole retail unit is needed for just lounge wear?? And I don't think she has enough stock or selection to fill a shop like it just looks empty if that makes sense.

Reactions: 5
I have to say I do like the shop but I don't feel like a whole retail unit is needed for just lounge wear?? And I don't think she has enough stock or selection to fill a shop like it just looks empty if that makes sense.
Selling fleeces & hoodys in the middle of a heatwave… they should be half price! (At least)!!

Reactions: 10
Selling fleeces & hoodys in the middle of a heatwave… they should be half price! (At least)!!
Yeah like it just doesn't make sense to me why anyone would spend that much on a trackie to lounge around at home.

Reactions: 3
She’s so busy she has no time for friends and family -but the spare time she did get she went to get her nails done??? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Priorities

Reactions: 13
God would she ever shut the duck up about being busy. You can tell she never did a days work before this

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
God would she ever shut the duck up about being busy. You can tell she never did a days work before this
But then how would we know? If she doesn’t tell us 10 times a day we will assume she is spending her days looking in the mirror as usual. It’s like the #myhusband references 10 times a week. How will we know she is married to Paul unless she keeps telling us?

I can’t get over the size of the queue foe 4th arq this morning…. Like, really?

Reactions: 14
I don’t get the appeal of her stuff, it’s so cheap looking - are people actually buying it?!

Reactions: 9
Buying shite that you are not gonna get to wear in this heat 😂 braincells are not aplenty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.