Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her (fake) hair looks really broken and frazzled. It’s also kind of reminding me of a mullet

Reactions: 2
My first ever post😊
I thought the post about spa/city breaks was cringe inducing. It really stank!
Also what really annoys me about Rosie and lots more of her ilk (with the exception of the obviously talented Keilidh MUA) is that they are always posting new makeup ' looks' and assuming we want to be educated in how to achieve them, putting up the tutorial online.... But to me, they always ALL LOOK THE EXACT SAME! She does her makeup the exact same way, highlights the same places and uses the same colour palette... They're all indistinguisable (much like the bloggers who do them) except they're selling slightly different products each time. Feels very Emperors New Clothes to me!

Reactions: 18
My first ever post😊
I thought the post about spa/city breaks was cringe inducing. It really stank!
Also what really annoys me about Rosie and lots more of her ilk (with the exception of the obviously talented Keilidh MUA) is that they are always posting new makeup ' looks' and assuming we want to be educated in how to achieve them, putting up the tutorial online.... But to me, they always ALL LOOK THE EXACT SAME! She does her makeup the exact same way, highlights the same places and uses the same colour palette... They're all indistinguisable (much like the bloggers who do them) except they're selling slightly different products each time. Feels very Emperors New Clothes to me!
Carbon copies of each other, they all morph into one with the make up, fillers, hair extensions, turkey teeth and Ali express tat for 500% mark up prices to be a 'Girl Boss' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest pic on the grid its like her eyes have sunken into her skull she has lost her fresh face prettiness she looks awful

Reactions: 4
I saw the 4th star fleece today for the first time IRL. It was the only item of Rosies I thought was okay, just not okay enough for the price. And now I’ve seen it, I would say definitely not worth it. Looked a very thin fleece and cheap!

I saw the 4th star fleece today for the first time IRL. It was the only item of Rosies I thought was okay, just not okay enough for the price. And now I’ve seen it, I would say definitely not worth it. Looked a very thin fleece and cheap!
Were you in the shop? What did you think?

Were you in the shop? What did you think?
Sorry no I wasn’t, should’ve mentioned I met a girl wearing it. I don’t think I’d go to the shop. I went to Pippas once when I passed and it was chronically awkward, more staff than customers and I’d imagine Rosie’s would be similar with added creep
vibes from My husband Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s a pity none of them work in their so called dream pop up.
To much hard work, would rather sit at home & drink iced coffees 🙄

Reactions: 13
She’s clearly bothered by Remi’s nattering away in the back of the car. Rosie you are one strange woman

Reactions: 6
Poor Remi, not only is her little life plastered all over social media but then her mother is always openly whinging about her too. Like let the child babble away ffs. Too busy gawking into her phone to have a conversation with her!

Reactions: 10
Poor Remi, not only is her little life plastered all over social media but then her mother is always openly whinging about her too. Like let the child babble away ffs. Too busy gawking into her phone to have a conversation with her!
Or gawking at herself in the mirror

Reactions: 9
What exactly was Remi doing wrong that warranted Rosie to have that hard done by face on her? At least my husband Paul seems to interact with her. If Rosie stopped eye bleeping herself for 5 minutes she might enjoy her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.