Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does she not care about safety of her child? Literally predators everywhere and always showing her children in videos and we all know where she lives like she talks about it enough. The amount of predators that could have so much footage of her kids
There are massive privacy concerns that I don't think these "influencers" even consider.

I saw two little boys out shopping one day that looked familiar and I realised that it was Harry and his brother. They were with someone who I guess was their granny and Rosie wasn't there.

It make me uncomfortable that I was able to recognise this child just from being a casual viewer of Rosie's Instagram. It's madness.

Reactions: 21
I think she is a gorgeous child as she is. Poor Remi😭 if she is a tomboy she will be such good craic. My daughter is the same, no interest in dolls, head to toe in muck all day every day😂
Poor Remi as right and they can give them children all the materialistic things but they will remember mommy doing her make up for hours and standing in front of a phone talking to herself and she will eventually remember that mommy never dressed me nice or talked about me nice ! She just moans and moans Rosie maybe get off your phone and concentrate on your children

Reactions: 10
Why doesn’t Roisin dress Remi like a little girl that she is? She’s always looks like she’s in Harry’s hand me downs! The only time I saw her in a dress was for a penny’s collab last week as she had to do it for a video

Reactions: 8
There are massive privacy concerns that I don't think these "influencers" even consider.

I saw two little boys out shopping one day that looked familiar and I realised that it was Harry and his brother. They were with someone who I guess was their granny and Rosie wasn't there.

It make me uncomfortable that I was able to recognise this child just from being a casual viewer of Rosie's Instagram. It's madness.
100% I say the same exact thing

Reactions: 5
Wow I havnt watched her stories in a few days, I c what ye are all saying - she is morphing into Pippa my god

Reactions: 7
Ugh we get it Rosie. You are ‘working hard’. Someone send in a man with a violin please. This attention twit needs to hear the worlds saddest tune. I cringe for you Rosie. Grow up.

Reactions: 13
Even on the hottest day of the year, Rosie has Remi dressed in trousers and a top, does she ever put her in a dress, she’s so gorgeous, it’s a pity Rosie doesn’t put her in feminine clothes at such a young age

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Feminine clothes 🤣
Lol

I’d be more concerned about the constant use of a filter on the child and the forced, fake performative Mommy /Daughter interactions used as entertainment content for 360k strangers on the internet

Reactions: 13
That poor child wearing that today, and the heavy clunky runners. What a selfish twit Rosie is.

I’m sure she has plenty of lovely dresses to put the little girl in rather than a pair of trousers…. Who even wants to wear trousers in this heat! I’d be naked if I could 🤣🤣

Well she's changed the child anyway since 2 hrs ago. At 6 o clock in evening when it's prob the coolest time of day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m calling bs on the whole dress thing. I teach young kids and so many little girls hate skirts and dresses. Totally give out about not putting shorts on Remi but this whole boys clothes/girls clothes thing shouldn’t exist

Reactions: 10
I’m calling bs on the whole dress thing. I teach young kids and so many little girls hate skirts and dresses. Totally give out about not putting shorts on Remi but this whole boys clothes/girls clothes thing shouldn’t exist
The child is 2 I understand as girls get older they change but that child is never ever in anything girly or colourful yet Rosie spends hours and hours on looking fab herself !

Reactions: 9
On the hottest day of the year it’s not even so much a gender thing as it is a practical and comfort thing to have her in a light dress. Shorts would be good too. Anything but the awful heavy crap she tends to dress her in

Reactions: 11
I think it's completely fair to criticise her for overdressing the child on such a hot day. But to complain that she doesn't dress her in "girly" clothes is ridiculous in my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.