Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just flicking through all my stories and I was like, gosh pippas bump looks tiny compared to last week and I looked at it again and realized it said Rosie on the top!! Actually can’t believe how I thought it was her in the video walking to the beach

Reactions: 4
As if she wrote that they don’t have the time right now to try and address Remis sleep issues 🤦🏻‍♀️ Terrible

Reactions: 6
As if she wrote that they don’t have the time right now to try and address Remis sleep issues 🤦🏻‍♀️ Terrible
She has been complaining about her poor sleep routine since she was born. The child’s routine should come before the knacker tracksuits imo. No wonder Rosie gives out bangs about her behaviour when her sleep is in a heap. Poor kid. Imagine Rosie saying I don’t really have the time to do my make up or get my hair done right now.. It wouldn’t happen. But Remi.. yeah she can wait.
Priorities I guess

Reactions: 23
Omg, she got the Pippa fringe, total clone 😂😂
Queue baby #3 announcement. No other reason for the awful fringe if not to hide the unbotoxed forehead for the next year. Same as the eldest Garrihy sister and Pippa. Fringe... Then baby announcement!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Queue baby #3 announcement. No other reason for the awful fringe if not to hide the unbotoxed forehead for the next year. Same as the eldest Garrihy sister and Pippa. Fringe... Then baby announcement!
Having a 3rd is very in vogue since the pandemic. But she will, non maternal vibes

Reactions: 5
She actually said today they won’t have a third! They have their three already and they happy enough, their own 2 and Paul son

Reactions: 2
Having another baby will never -ever -ever happen with Rosie
She’s not connected at all with her youngest it’s so obvious despite her trying to show some soap drama bad acting Mommy moments . Cringe.

and as someone said is so non maternal

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Basically, sure dripping gold was the most amazing tan to ever exist, and the minute the contract is up, it’s never mentioned again.
It’s the same with everything she is paid to promote.
Zero consistency. She’s the last person in the world I would take a recommendation from.

Reactions: 3
She actually said today they won’t have a third! They have their three already and they happy enough, their own 2 and Paul son
Then I'm wrong and she actually got that fringe willingly and thinks it looks good! 🙈🙈 Maybe its just me, but all is get is Worsel Gummage vibes from those choppy fringes they are all sporting lately.

Reactions: 8
The Remi content is so forced. I’d rather she didn’t mention her at all instead of these awkward ‘fun’ interactions for the benefit of strangers
does she not care about safety of her child? Literally predators everywhere and always showing her children in videos and we all know where she lives like she talks about it enough. The amount of predators that could have so much footage of her kids

Reactions: 1
Then I'm wrong and she actually got that fringe willingly and thinks it looks good! 🙈🙈 Maybe its just me, but all is get is Worsel Gummage vibes from those choppy fringes they are all sporting lately.
100 %
State. Sorry. And wispy. Not even a full proper fringe. Hate it on both of the Pippa’s

Reactions: 8
My first recap:

Rosie seems to have acquired a new chin.
She's still flogging 4tharse.
My husband Paul grew himself a full head of hair overnight.
She complains about Remi a lot and puts a filter on the child.

Am I missing anything else?
She's been quiet.
Why does she filter her daughter?

Reactions: 2
Because she doesn’t like how she looks!
I think she is a gorgeous child as she is. Poor Remi😭 if she is a tomboy she will be such good craic. My daughter is the same, no interest in dolls, head to toe in muck all day every day😂

Reactions: 10
Because Remi is ginger so doesn't fit Rosies perfect family image
Stop. Really? I'm not a fan of Rosie whatsoever but thats a new low even for little miss plastic fantastic herself.

I followed her years back as my LG and Harry are around the same age and I had to stop when she came on crying because someone had told her she shouldn't complain about Harry so much. Sounds like she hasn't learned anything from that experience

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.