Rosie Connolly Quinn #4 Rosie and Dim, new hair and new chin. Opening a shop for her prison drop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And ALWAYS the beach tan filter on the poor wee girl 😭
she blocked me so I can’t see videos only her posted pics 🤷🏻‍♀️ She never struck me as the maternal type, sad to hear she is behaving like this when so many would give their right arm for a child. She is so caught up in her looks and perfect insta family it’s really pathetic, and as for the constant copying of other “influencers” it’s embarrassing at this stage.When it all comes crashing down she is fooked!

Reactions: 9
Every time she comes on stories, I keep thinking it’s Pippa for a second

Reactions: 4
I get the impression Remi is quite a boisterous, strong willed child, absolutely nothing wrong with that and completely normal for a toddler 🤷🏻‍♀️I'd say she is a tomboy again completely understandable considering she has two older brothers and her mother dresses her in her brother's cast offs 🤔

I just don't think she is too impressed with the fact that Remi doesn't fit the aesthetic she wants ...whatever the feck that aesthetic is bland and beige🤷🏻‍♀️

If she can't fake a normal mother daughter relationship with her why bother showing her at all. Its actually quite uncomfortable to watch 😒

Reactions: 12
I get the impression Remi is quite a boisterous, strong willed child, absolutely nothing wrong with that and completely normal for a toddler 🤷🏻‍♀️I'd say she is a tomboy again completely understandable considering she has two older brothers and her mother dresses her in her brother's cast offs 🤔

I just don't think she is too impressed with the fact that Remi doesn't fit the aesthetic she wants ...whatever the feck that aesthetic is bland and beige🤷🏻‍♀️

If she can't fake a normal mother daughter relationship with her why bother showing her at all. Its actually quite uncomfortable to watch 😒
Totally agree. Whenever I see Rosie filming her, it’s like she’s never met her and is really uncomfortable around her. There’s no affection. It’s just so uncomfortable and forced

Totally agree. Whenever I see Rosie filming her, it’s like she’s never met her and is really uncomfortable around her. There’s no affection. It’s just so uncomfortable and forced
And it’s the complete opposite then with Harry, she’s all “my gorgeous patient boy”.. it just further enforces how intolerant she is of Remi

Reactions: 6
Remi is very like Paul’s older son I think. Why do I even know this about a bloggers children 🙈🤣

Reactions: 7
Remi is very like Paul’s older son I think. Why do I even know this about a bloggers children 🙈🤣
I’d say she’s Rosie’s double, I bet if she showed us a pic of herself @ that ages they’d be twins, Rosie was probably a strawberry blonde reddish haired kid too before all her work was done. Remi is as cute as button

Rosie showing a paid partnership with inglot make up with a filter on so heavy that she looks like a wax work. We all know Rosies skin is not flawless in the slightest. What a complete joke. And there's absolutely no point mailing either inglot or the ASAI, falls on deaf ears, she's got a wrap on the knuckles several times before for advertising foundation with filters on, if I recall she even apologised, yet here we are again.

Reactions: 11
Rosie showing a paid partnership with inglot make up with a filter on so heavy that she looks like a wax work. We all know Rosies skin is not flawless in the slightest. What a complete joke. And there's absolutely no point mailing either inglot or the ASAI, falls on deaf ears, she's got a wrap on the knuckles several times before for advertising foundation with filters on, if I recall she even apologised, yet here we are again.
I think if enough of us report her it will have an impact. I just keep seeing her skin on the 3 dental page and think WOW!!! totally different person with normal skin, flaws, pores & spots.

Reactions: 3
I think if enough of us report her it will have an impact. I just keep seeing her skin on the 3 dental page and think WOW!!! totally different person with normal skin, flaws, pores & spots.
How could you constantly live half your life like that(filtered to the max on social media) it must be really disappointing then the rest of the time when you look in the actual unfiltered mirror at yourself. Nobody expects that level of perfection only her.

Reactions: 10
I thought the hotel begging was distasteful. She is well able to use google and a computer to source clothing, rental spaces for her office/store/ houses but she cant seem to find a hotel thats free. Everyone else seems very capable of booking accommodation. Roll on gifted stay

Reactions: 20
She does my head in with the 4tharq shite, even the name of the brand irritates me

Reactions: 11
Was in dundrum yesterday since her shop opened. There were long queues for H&M, Zara etc but her shop was mostly empty bar the staff.

I didn’t go in but even walking by it looked like the most boring store, really drab and any time I passed there was no more than one or two people in the shop. The staff were wearing those half zip fleeces and the looked so cheap.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.