Rosie Connolly Quinn #3 big lips , half zips, website crash, flogging thrash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that furniture is squashed into that corner. It’s giving me anxiety even looking at it how can it be relaxing 🥲

Reactions: 9
He certainly hasn't aged well in that pic anyway, or maybe he's sloshed??

Reactions: 4
His other son has been mentioned a good few times on here. He's about 2 years older than Harry and they all get on well now. Whatever happened there is well in the past and its actually nice to see them out with all the kids.

Reactions: 6
The big flashy house and all the garden furniture squished into what looks like a courtyard. If I had 2 little kids and a heap of money to spend on renting a house Is make sure it had a massive garden for my kids to play🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Filter on the child this morning it really bugs me when people do that on kids

Reactions: 3
Remi is gorgeous. So cute when she’s talking. Is she not blonde? Saw a few people saying she’s ginger. I can’t see it

Filter on the child this morning it really bugs me when people do that on kids
She’s such a cute little girl .. but why does she dress her so badly 🤔 she always looks like a little boy!! There is so much variety for little girls .. but Roisin insists on bland outfits for her 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.