Rosie Connolly Quinn #2 Buy my stuff but I’ll never confess, I swear it’s not from AliExpress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah stop, i was having a laugh.. I dare not say anything to my granny when she’d tell ya have a feed of spuds to warm ya up.. 🤷‍♀️
Some people are just lucky to be small , it’s not nice to slag someone who has weight on so same applies other way

Reactions: 2
Well I’m thin and always cold so it’s not out of line to say it, I don’t see the problem nor would I be insulted by it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The dream filter spray does brighten up highlighted blonde hair👌🏻 But the shampoo and conditioner is absolutely shite, my hair was as dead as a dodo after using it and it went greasy straight away
Agree. My hair was bone dry from the shampoo and conditioner.

Reactions: 2
What is going on with the lip liner and full faces of make up for staying at home - I really don’t get it how are these people even relatable - they are so far from reality

Ah lads the teeth 🤣🤣
Oh my god you said it - so far from relatable, surely dressing your toddler should be priority as opposed to a full face of glam. And she’s just trying so hard to be Marianne Smyth it’s embarrassing, she must be exhausted from trying to perfect the awkward pose, Smyth’s trademark!! Nothing original or individual like them all 🙄

Reactions: 4
Some people are just lucky to be small , it’s not nice to slag someone who has weight on so same applies other way
Agreed, I have first hand experience of eating disorders on both underweight and overweight people I shouldn’t have commented on her weight

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.