Rosie Connolly Quinn #2 Buy my stuff but I’ll never confess, I swear it’s not from AliExpress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im working 65 hrs a week. All im doing is work/sleep/eat repeat. Id love to be bored. If your bored think of the people working on the frontline and away from there families. Think of all the patients in icu tonight fighting for there lives
We all have covid fatigue. We are all sick of it and bored of the mundane days we have. We can feel that way and equally appreciate that others are working their asses off. It doesnt have to be one or the other.

Reactions: 21
Oh for God sake the girl gets attacked no matter what she does or says. Yes, people are making huge sacrifices and plenty have it worse and are sacrificing more and yes people are dying. This doesn't stop people from being bored. Plenty of busy people are bored. People going on about how can she be bored with two young kids... it's the monotony. She's not the devil for saying she's bored. Covid also isn't her responsibility.
She deleted her story so she must of felt bad for posting it

We all have covid fatigue. We are all sick of it and bored of the mundane days we have. We can feel that way and equally appreciate that others are working their asses off. It doesnt have to be one or the other.
She deleted her story about being bored. Im sure I'm not the only one that thought she was being ridiculous

Reactions: 7
It will just be the dream filter, the shampoo and conditioner all wedged into the box and re-marketed as a collaboration. They did this before with another influencer too. Same old tit just in a fancy box.

Reactions: 10
It’s no wonder she’s been getting her hair secretly done in lockdown when she knew this would be in the pipeline. She will of course say it’s down to these products and people need to buy them 🙄

Reactions: 12
But sure her hair is fake. Like the rest of her. So hard to see how she could have faith in that product but ya know that won’t stop her saying it is fabulous.

Reactions: 8
I’m confused. Was she bored yesterday? Today she is so busy she can’t catch a breath and she misses being creative. When was she ever creative? Did I watch the right stories? As for the different roles she is playing give me strength. She reminds me of the SAHM who share the quote about not just being a stay at home mom but also a nurse, teacher, taxi driver, space cadet. You are picking pictures from a catalogue Rosie calm the duck down.
No offence intended here to any moms, it’s just an example of something I notice a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I got that WOW stuff on her recommendation and have to say its brilliant
I have to say I got it on her recommendation too and I hate saying as I hate getting stuff that bloggers flog and everyone says it’s brill but I honestly didn’t notice any difference. I’ve finished the bottle and used several times and just doesn’t work for me..

Reactions: 10
I have to say I got it on her recommendation too and I hate saying as I hate getting stuff that bloggers flog and everyone says it’s brill but I honestly didn’t notice any difference. I’ve finished the bottle and used several times and just doesn’t work for me..
Same I’ve brought it on her recommendation and it did absolutely nothing for me either.

I found the same too. Used half the bottle and gave the rest away. It might be something to do with the water in your area though cos isn't it meant to strip the build-up of minerals coming from water? I know other people who got it and rave about it but it just wasn't for me

Reactions: 3
It did nothing for me either! I thought my hair looked quite lank after it actually and felt like I hadn’t washed it properly even though I shampooed twice after it. Don’t know how it works so well for so many

Reactions: 8
The dream filter spray does brighten up highlighted blonde hair👌🏻 But the shampoo and conditioner is absolutely shite, my hair was as dead as a dodo after using it and it went greasy straight away

Reactions: 4
I got it too in the first lockdown and thought it was the greatest waste of money. It was hands down one of the worst things I've used in my hair. Easy for her to say it's good when she got it for free and paid to say its good.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.