Rosie Connolly Quinn #2 Buy my stuff but I’ll never confess, I swear it’s not from AliExpress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dream filter spray didnt do anything for me either and I tried it so many times. I got a shower filter recently so will see how my hair goes with it

Reactions: 3
New thread title suggestion:
Paul's new hair, they're both so classless, flogging 4thArse to the gullible masses

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I actually quite like Rosie, but those poses she does in the mirror in the tracksuit grates on me the stupid pose had in the pocked and knee bent swaying back and forth into the mirror really irritates me

Reactions: 9
I can't deal with the poses either and the over lined top lip. Why does she give it that horrible shape and not the natural bow shape she has?

Reactions: 8
How is it that so many of her groupies and mua friends are now getting second deliveries of her stuff. Surely in the interest of good customer service they would have contacted anyone who had their order cancelled and offered them first option on remaining stock. Bad form.

Reactions: 10
I have to say I got it on her recommendation too and I hate saying as I hate getting stuff that bloggers flog and everyone says it’s brill but I honestly didn’t notice any difference. I’ve finished the bottle and used several times and just doesn’t work for me..
Same as that, overpriced muck

Reactions: 4
What’s with the sped up video of her on the fisher price. Trying to convince us all she’s a boss witch doing a days graft when we all know she’s shopping online buying multiples of the same outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did rosie do her lipliner in the dark!? Her teeth look uncomfortable...like they are too big for her mouth now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like how does she do the full face of stage makeup, every single day, day in, day out, almost a year into a Lockdown, going nowhere.

Take a f***ing day off Rosie, she's so dull & uptight, let yourself go once in a while, Jesus, leave your skin breathe every now & then, have a lie-in. She must be up at 6 to trowel that shite onto her face before the kids wake 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s gross looking as well. Imagine running your fingernail down her face and having a load of cementy foundation clogged behind your nail

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I actually quite like Rosie, but those poses she does in the mirror in the tracksuit grates on me the stupid pose had in the pocked and knee bent swaying back and forth into the mirror really irritates me
But she’ll pose and then post a mirror shot of herself side by side. We do not need double Rosie’s! Who really wants to see two fannies in the one picture. It’s totally all about her loving herself. I hate that half a shot of the picture on the screen so people will go to the post too. Has anyone noticed she’s really trying hard with the cooking ever since someone on here mentioned that her son will be embarrassed that his mom can’t cook in years to come?

Reactions: 6
“Can not get the heat into me” maybe if ya got a good few feeds of steak and spuds into ya Rosie ya might put on some cushion to keep ya warm!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
“Can not get the heat into me” maybe if ya got a good few feeds of steak and spuds into ya Rosie ya might put on some cushion to keep ya warm!!
How you can turn her being cold into a conversation about her weight is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
How you can turn her being cold into a conversation about her weight is beyond me.
Ah stop, i was having a laugh.. I dare not say anything to my granny when she’d tell ya have a feed of spuds to warm ya up.. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.