Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on all the Rosie drama from the last few days. Think she has reached an all time low between the video screaming at her boy to befriending James Mac! The kids need to be removed, they are barely there as it is and when they are she's either shouting at them or ignoring them so what is the point? They would be better off away.

And this thing with James Mac it will all blow up watch this space.

I know SO much about rosie, fun fact - I’m on TT, I have been spoke about on this thread, nothing upsets me it’s all a laugh but I know insane amounts of stuff about our good friend rosie bush 🤢

I have been mentioned once, who wants to play guess who and guess who i am?
Give us a clue 🤪

Also Rosie saying she didn't realise she was toxic 😳 any sane person can see it a mile off that she is! I don't know what I think about Jean now, im a similar age to her daughters and if my maw was hanging about with the Bush I would tell her its me or her because I wouldn't stand for any association with her 😖

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Rosie’s recent videos, trying to be all sexy 🤮 not in this lifetime mate! Tagging PB and James Smack as well. Get tae bed!
The side tongue and sultry eye….tits oot🤮🤮🤮 naw hen. Your barking. She’s got two gorgeous kids though. Shame she doesn’t look after them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Jean has commented “👀 🙄” on that “sexy” Tiktok. Also on the live last night, Ben, Jean, Zara and a few other mods didn’t seem happy that James Smack was a mod. Rosie just kept laughing and telling them all to get on! Won’t be that when he turns on her again, he’ll be all the bastards under the sun! He’ll be sitting laughing at her right now!

Reactions: 13
See getting up this morn and her being "sexy" is the first thing i see 🤮🤮 not today , not ever. 🤮 does she no cringe at herself?

And all the secret diggy videos she keeps aiming at people, u ok rosie hen? Be prepared for all your mates to leave you since you want to choose James Smack just hours after bad mouthing him I hope he shits all over you AGAIN! Desperado.

It looks like shes been up all night on it then had Zara dropped off to her early cos, you know, people work. And shes out with her, imagine the nick she'll be in looking after her!!!

Reactions: 14
I know SO much about rosie, fun fact - I’m on TT, I have been spoke about on this thread, nothing upsets me it’s all a laugh but I know insane amounts of stuff about our good friend rosie bush 🤢

I mean this in the nicest possible way but if you have something to say say it🤷 we've already had this shite with "gossgirl" wanting people to guess who she was and had everyone dangling like idiots waiting on her crap gossip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
People love a tiktok of “guess who….” Though always aimed yet never reveal who or the full story.

I mean this in the nicest possible way but if you have something to say say it🤷 we've already had this shite with "gossgirl" wanting people to guess who she was and had everyone dangling like idiots waiting on her crap gossip.
What a borefest that was 💤 had no clue who they even were!

Didn't the gossip girl make another site to gossip on and they all had a private group chat? Someone must have new her. To be fair though I watched the lives and she never once said anything people didn't know or anything juicy 😂

Reactions: 12
duck that again. That was purely a circus with all this gossip. Had zilch. One live that was abysmal and disappeared

Funny that Gosgal person, Rosie was all for her revealing all and when nothing was Rosie was quiet. 🤔🤔 Usually anyone else would have videos made and bleep taken when nothing materialised so why so silent when nothing was revealed.... unless she knows who it was or had a hand in it 🤷‍♀️

If you wann talk and reveal go ahead we will listen, please no more games we are all adults or we better be 😂😂 no malice just too old for all that shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was the same with TTN and Ben people make these pages to gossip but some of the stories it’s not interesting. Don’t see why people need to make a fscelsss page. Surely if people know who is running it they’re likely to be more honest to send in stuff

Reactions: 10
Apparently that Ben had been MIA since the raffle night & when Rosie was steaming the other night she was saying 100K likes and Ben would be back. Ben isn't Rosie though I know some people think that but when she's rolling about her livingroom floor and Ben is still mod and chatting it can't be Rosie. It's weird that it's came out now that bens a girl because when it all started Rosie kept saying she was in love with them and she called them Ben because they sounded like a Ben. Which made me think she heard their voice and thought it was a man, because a females voice wouldn't sound like a Ben

Reactions: 9
Apparently that Ben had been MIA since the raffle night & when Rosie was steaming the other night she was saying 100K likes and Ben would be back. Ben isn't Rosie though I know some people think that but when she's rolling about her livingroom floor and Ben is still mod and chatting it can't be Rosie. It's weird that it's came out now that bens a girl because when it all started Rosie kept saying she was in love with them and she called them Ben because they sounded like a Ben. Which made me think she heard their voice and thought it was a man, because a females voice wouldn't sound like a Ben
idid message Ben about exposing someone but they said they don’t take tip offs just post what they see

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rosie doesn’t have full time care of her daughter nor does she have a sister. The “sister” is social services, she gets her daughter for a visit once a week but not allowed overnight stay. I got all the tea off her ex friend who confirmed it all with text messages of him and bush discussing and I will try to get all the screenshots for the thread to back this up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Rosie doesn’t have full time care of her daughter nor does she have a sister. The “sister” is social services, she gets her daughter for a visit once a week but not allowed overnight stay. I got all the tea off her ex friend who confirmed it all with text messages of him and bush discussing and I will try to get all the screenshots for the thread to back this up.
I really hope this is the case. If only Tyler was as lucky and not stuck there putting up with her shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn't the gossip girl make another site to gossip on and they all had a private group chat? Someone must have new her. To be fair though I watched the lives and she never once said anything people didn't know or anything juicy 😂
I only seen 1 live was there more?

Reactions: 3
Is that jean getting a wee dig at Rosie? About people using you according to their needs and mood.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.