Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't keep up with Rosie anymore at all! James Mac what the duck is she thinking.
That Gill is a shite bag she's done well keeping things under wraps and not being exposed for being a wrong yin. Thats fake the way she speaks on tiktok, nobody from around here talks like that it's put on.

Reactions: 13
James Mac is her mod now, wtf! She’s got a short memory or just going full circle with her ex pals!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She doesn't deserve those kids. She makes me feel ill.
I seen her at Christmas time in the local asda arguing with someone in the spirt aisle and she kept telling Tylor to "shut the duck up"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Aye she made James her mod last night and they are going for food next week 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
okay so lets break this down
she said the reason why she was so upset by what happened to scott was because she was being trolled off the same page as he was (TTN) and she was also pushed to breaking point so thats why scotts situation hit her extra hard! yet here she is a few weeks after saying all that, befriending the guy she holds responsible for not only her own breakdown but for what happened to scott too! so yeah go ahead make amends w him but dont bring scotts name up again and pretend to cry whilst playing simply the best.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She had a bottle of Au vodka last night and she won't stop going on about it. She's got the label on her head.

There's Ben back tagging Rosie in this. Now I'm sure if we are all Scottish and old enough we remember what these were called. Why's he posting that & tagging Rosie? Is it some sort of racist joke?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
There she's in the pub screaming here's to love here's to honour if you can't come In get come on her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Omg that video needs reported asap! Boot him down the stairs!? shes deadly serious as well ☹ That boy ☹ Thats really no right.

Notice how she had plans with Chantelle but has ended up out wae Jean

Reactions: 8
Do Rosie and Alanna talk now or not? Saw Alanna earlier taking about being split up from creepy Josh🤢

Reactions: 4
Omg that video needs reported asap! Boot him down the stairs!? shes deadly serious as well ☹ That boy ☹ Thats really no right.

Notice how she had plans with Chantelle but has ended up out wae Jean
I honestly don’t know why that Jean bothers with her. Maybe it is to make sure the kids are ok, keeping an eye on them? The kids are probably better off with the sister the majority of the time.

Do Rosie and Alanna talk now or not? Saw Alanna earlier taking about being split up from creepy Josh🤢
No. She was calling Alanna alsorts of names on her drunken live all night. Threatening to use Alannas boaby to choke people.

• Wow
  • Sick
Jean just cares about clout. That’s why she buys her stuff and takes her out so that Bush will mention her name. If everything wasn’t on video/tik tok I might believe it. Why would you take on Rosie Bush? You have three daughters but take on that? Why? Clout. That’s why. Jean doesn’t look a stranger to the old vallys anyway. A true scheme granny.

Reactions: 13
Jean just cares about clout. That’s why she buys her stuff and takes her out so that Bush will mention her name. If everything wasn’t on video/tik tok I might believe it. Why would you take on Rosie Bush? You have three daughters but take on that? Why? Clout. That’s why. Jean doesn’t look a stranger to the old vallys anyway. A true scheme granny.
i agree i think jean is also quite cheeky toward her at times and it gets to rosie.. for example when rosie was getting her hair done at terrys she was on live and jean kept going "nae side shed this time" and then the other day rosie was on live and she was glugging milk out the carton and jean wrote "i was gonna share my opinion but il keep my mouth shut" and rosie went "the fact youve said you've got an opinion shows u want to say it so go ahead and jean didnt reply to that but you could just tell rosies whole mood changed and soon after randomly ended the live so i do think jean can be quite harsh with her at times for someone whose meant to be her best pal

I have noticed we all seem to share the same lingo. Are we all from the rainy bit of Scotland ?

• Haha
James Mac is her mod now, wtf! She’s got a short memory or just going full circle with her ex pals!
The lassie’s brain is fried! From vilifying him and calling him a rap1st, to being besties. It’s just an endless cycle of toxic nonsense.

That recording of her screaming at Tyler has made me feel ill. I thought social work were very much involved with the kids already, but surely a worker would be aware of her social media reputation and be pulling her up on that behaviour? Poor kids have autism so need additional support with social and emotional understanding and expression as it is, having your Mother verbally abuse you like that must be even more confusing and distressing.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The lassie’s brain is fried! From vilifying him and calling him a rap1st, to being besties. It’s just an endless cycle of toxic nonsense.

That recording of her screaming at Tyler has made me feel ill. I thought social work were very much involved with the kids already, but surely a worker would be aware of her social media reputation and be pulling her up on that behaviour? Poor kids have autism so need additional support with social and emotional understanding and expression as it is, having your Mother verbally abuse you like that must be even more confusing and distressing.
I know SO much about rosie, fun fact - I’m on TT, I have been spoke about on this thread, nothing upsets me it’s all a laugh but I know insane amounts of stuff about our good friend rosie bush 🤢

I know SO much about rosie, fun fact - I’m on TT, I have been spoke about on this thread, nothing upsets me it’s all a laugh but I know insane amounts of stuff about our good friend rosie bush 🤢
I have been mentioned once, who wants to play guess who and guess who i am?

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I have been mentioned once, who wants to play guess who and guess who i am?
Nellie?? Well whoever u are welcome 😊

Na avtus
Nellie?? Well whoever u are welcome 😊
Na actually I don't think ur Nellie maybe Blair or his Mrs?

Last edited:
Rosie’s recent videos, trying to be all sexy 🤮 not in this lifetime mate! Tagging PB and James Smack as well. Get tae bed!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
🤮🤮🤮🤮 honestly gives me the boak one that laughs about rape and one that talks about kids in their school uniforms fkn vulgar. I'm sending an email today about pb hope he's brought down to nothing. You may have manipulated and gaslit ur wife but I'm one woman u would have no chance against

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.