Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she tests negative then she can leave the house if she is triple vaxxed
One of my kids was positive the other week , no one had to isolate. My other kids and husband were allowed to carry on working and none of them are triple vaxxed 🤔

Reactions: 3
Social media exile Jesus chris just you stick to tattle in future😂 nae paranoia here just the odd whistleblower wanting to turn the conversation into a game.
I've noticed it quite often with jean she always posts wee eye roll emojis and stuff at her that I think I'd be pissed off if that was my pal I'd ask her just to not bother posting on my videos😂 it's definitely a friendship that raises questions.
Lol my nosiness was my downfall! There were some lovely folk who get caught up in it all unwittingly, and funnily enough Rosie didn’t actually contribute much. ‘Twas weird AF. Deffo sticking to Tattle!

I didnt think you had to isolate if you had the vaccine and were a close contact🤷‍♀️ hope it's not wee z who has covid🥰

See if Rosie has not got full time care of Z will her benefit money get cut?
DWP wouldn’t be any the wiser tbh, if Z is in kinship or foster care it’s unlikely anyone else will be claiming for her so Rosie could continue to claim.

If she is vaccinated, she doesn’t need to isolate, just do daily lateral flows.

If she is vaccinated, she doesn’t need to isolate, just do daily lateral flows.

Reactions: 6
Lol my nosiness was my downfall! There were some lovely folk who get caught up in it all unwittingly, and funnily enough Rosie didn’t actually contribute much. ‘Twas weird AF. Deffo sticking to Tattle!

DWP wouldn’t be any the wiser tbh, if Z is in kinship or foster care it’s unlikely anyone else will be claiming for her so Rosie could continue to claim.
Probably the reason tattle mods tell us not to take it off tattle 😂

Reactions: 6
I didnt think you had to isolate if you had the vaccine and were a close contact🤷‍♀️ hope it's not wee z who has covid🥰

See if Rosie has not got full time care of Z will her benefit money get cut?
She has to isolate because she hasn't had her booster.

Reactions: 3
Owa did he😯 I missed that!

Owa did he😯 I missed that!
Yeah it was away last year. He was trolling That Paul Brannan as well (Clark Kent on TT) but they sorted it out & he came back on TT but then disappeared again.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She when she was live with Chantelle and Maria doing a quiz but ended up ripping into Blair the prize was a bottle of vodka, do you think it was the au vodka she ended up tanning the lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If shes had covid in the last 90 days shes excempt as apparently you can't get it in those 90 days after. Could also be why she doesn't have her booster as you can only get it 4 weeks after having covid. Failing that, fully vaccinated don't need to isolate just do lateral flows. Unvaccinated need to unless a keyworker. But pretty sure she had covid before Christmas did she not? So should still be in her 90 days exemption...unless shes lying but I dont think shes the type to lie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
duck me, just catching up, saw the video of her shouting at Tylor - an absolute bleep of a mother. How anyone with 2 brain cells can say she's a great mum defies logic, two kids with autism / additional support needs - but aye....... 'ur a gr8 maw Rosie, deserve a break hen', these cunts need to have a word with themselves, fuckin brainless enablers.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.