Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean this in the nicest possible way but if you have something to say say it🤷 we've already had this shite with "gossgirl" wanting people to guess who she was and had everyone dangling like idiots waiting on her crap gossip.
Didn't the gossip girl make another site to gossip on and they all had a private group chat? Someone must have new her. To be fair though I watched the lives and she never once said anything people didn't know or anything juicy 😂
Don’t trigger me. I somehow ended up in that group chat and it was absolutely bizarre. The paranoia was hoaching and it was the Rosie fan club, although I was defensive of her at the time due to the carry on with Kyle and Allana et al.

There was something mentioned about it being a group of them, a boy who was writing a dissertation on the psychology of social media, a journalist, an internet hacker and duck knows who else. I noped the duck out of there, then some bleep tried to dox me 🤣 I had to go into self imposed Social Media exile 🤣😭, don’t know how folk can live like that 😭😭😭

I like my tea hot, and most of what we get from these ‘whistleblowers’ is cauld and been sitting stale in the pot for yonks.

Rosie doesn’t have full time care of her daughter nor does she have a sister. The “sister” is social services, she gets her daughter for a visit once a week but not allowed overnight stay. I got all the tea off her ex friend who confirmed it all with text messages of him and bush discussing and I will try to get all the screenshots for the thread to back this up.
I had the feeling there was some sort of care arrangement. Social Work will be very aware, the kids will have been on the radar under S23 due to their additional needs even if there weren’t so many care concerns so this mess hits all the thresholds and I imagine theyrePoor T is just that bit older so most likely deemed less vulnerable than Z based on age and stage, it’s usually preferable to keep kids at home where possible but that is NOT a safe, nurturing, stimulation environment for that boy and I hope to duck their care plan is stepped up.

Is that jean getting a wee dig at Rosie? About people using you according to their needs and mood.
Jean is always digging at Rosie, it’s all virtue signalling IMO, don’t think she can stand her in reality.

Is that jean getting a wee dig at Rosie? About people using you according to their needs and mood.
Jean is always digging at Rosie, it’s all virtue signalling IMO, don’t think she can stand her in reality.

Reactions: 12
Don’t trigger me. I somehow ended up in that group chat and it was absolutely bizarre. The paranoia was hoaching and it was the Rosie fan club, although I was defensive of her at the time due to the carry on with Kyle and Allana et al.

There was something mentioned about it being a group of them, a boy who was writing a dissertation on the psychology of social media, a journalist, an internet hacker and duck knows who else. I noped the duck out of there, then some bleep tried to dox me 🤣 I had to go into self imposed Social Media exile 🤣😭, don’t know how folk can live like that 😭😭😭

I like my tea hot, and most of what we get from these ‘whistleblowers’ is cauld and been sitting stale in the pot for yonks.

I had the feeling there was some sort of care arrangement. Social Work will be very aware, the kids will have been on the radar under S23 due to their additional needs even if there weren’t so many care concerns so this mess hits all the thresholds and I imagine theyrePoor T is just that bit older so most likely deemed less vulnerable than Z based on age and stage, it’s usually preferable to keep kids at home where possible but that is NOT a safe, nurturing, stimulation environment for that boy and I hope to duck their care plan is stepped up.
bleeping hell, that's madness. I saw photos of people being exposed at one point that's how i remember it all. Imagine your dissertation being on Rosie bush 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Social media exile Jesus chris just you stick to tattle in future😂 nae paranoia here just the odd whistleblower wanting to turn the conversation into a game.
I've noticed it quite often with jean she always posts wee eye roll emojis and stuff at her that I think I'd be pissed off if that was my pal I'd ask her just to not bother posting on my videos😂 it's definitely a friendship that raises questions.

• Haha
Did anyone see the live the other week and Rosie had sent a bunch of flowers to Jean?
Jean said I’d rather you’d sent me cash to go out for a chinese the night 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Did anyone see the live the other week and Rosie had sent a bunch of flowers to Jean?
Jean said I’d rather you’d sent me cash to go out for a chinese the night 😂
To be fair I’ve always said to anyone, don’t buy me flowers, buy me wine and a takeaway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rose and buffy fell out and went on a slagging match she won't know where he is 😂

Reactions: 6
I mean this in the nicest possible way but if you have something to say say it🤷 we've already had this shite with "gossgirl" wanting people to guess who she was and had everyone dangling like idiots waiting on her crap gossip.
Did anyone ever find out who she was? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
New Tiktok, Rosie has to isolate as she’s a close contact of someone with covid!
Someone in the comments said” oh well good excuse to laze about for 7 days” or something like that!!! Like she needs an excuse ffs! It’s all she does when she’s not out getting wrecked!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the actual rules about isolating now? Epescially if she vaccinated? I can't keep up and it hasn't effected me yet so I don't know lol

Reactions: 3
God, so is this her latest storyline? Covid again? Wouldn't surprise me if she's been going round licking door handles, the witch has been desperate for attention this last week.

• Haha
That was one big pile of shite with that weapon!

Rosie doesn’t have full time care of her daughter nor does she have a sister. The “sister” is social services, she gets her daughter for a visit once a week but not allowed overnight stay. I got all the tea off her ex friend who confirmed it all with text messages of him and bush discussing and I will try to get all the screenshots for the thread to back this up.
I have been saying for ages the “sister” wasn’t a sister 😏 knew social services had been involved with her. She is a billy bullshitter!

• Heart
Having Covid never stopped her last time she just got dial a booze and cocktails delivered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didnt think you had to isolate if you had the vaccine and were a close contact🤷‍♀️ hope it's not wee z who has covid🥰

See if Rosie has not got full time care of Z will her benefit money get cut?

Reactions: 7
I liked Buffy. Genuinely thought for a long time that he was "Ben". Did Rosie not just get over covid in the last week or 2?

Reactions: 5
What's the actual rules about isolating now? Epescially if she vaccinated? I can't keep up and it hasn't effected me yet so I don't know lol
If she tests negative then she can leave the house if she is triple vaxxed

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.