Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sitting at my desk absolutely howling I can’t imagine her with this Botox
she would be better getting a treatment for the spots she gets on her face rather than botox And the thing with botox is, once u get it, u need to keep getting it topped up. But she does have a bottomless pit of money. This is the lassie that can drop £500 without batting an eyelid Why anyone who works for a living & pays tax is pals with her i will never know with her stinking attitude towards benefit money!

Reactions: 12
I’m sitting at my desk absolutely howling I can’t imagine her with this Botox
Anno it's no botox she needs its a face transplant

Dunno what she thinks the botox will actually achieve! She has deep set wrinkles on her forehead - botox is a preventative treatment, aye it can help reduce the appearance of some wrinkles but not them ones she has right across her dome I've had botox done a few times, only lasts up to 4 months for me so she will need to keep going - bet the lips are next

It's the way she goes on as if shes done well for herself or earned the money that gets me! She's probably claiming some sort of disability money for herself as well she shouldn't be getting

Reactions: 10
aye like she goes out & knocks her pan in for 12 hours a shift i don’t dispute that her wee girl is hard work but she doesn’t have her full time just now & she is forever telling T to get to his room so he isn’t much work. She sits on her arse on live, out getting out her face or at the bingo Tough shifts so it is! Just waiting on her getting lips like a baboons backside as u mentioned above as well.

Extensions, botox, sunbeds. A turd is still a turd at the end of the day, no matter how hard she tries to polish it.

Reactions: 17
Now sitting in the cinema, botox done, showing the 2 pairs of trainers she just went and bought! She is living like royalty

She eats like a pig mind you , shut your mouth man

My man used to work 60 hours a week and I worked part time and we couldn't afford all the stuff rosie is getting. I did have extensions b4 bought the hair and my friend who's a hairdresser put them in and it was half the price of what rosies cost and dare i say it they looked better now our circumstances have changed I do get disability money due to having a life long condition and my husband has just returned to work after taking time off to look after me and we are getting by but I just couldn't justify getting botox etc when I could spend it on the house. Each to their own and all that. baring In mind im the type of woman who asked my man to get me a new hoover and a shark steam mop for xmas

Now sitting in the cinema, botox done, showing the 2 pairs of trainers she just went and bought! She is living like royalty

She eats like a pig mind you , shut your mouth man
Aw anno them noises she makes

Aye 2 new pairs of trainers - £250, botox £150 then she got a facial, some Led thing and a B12 injection what a life I'm a single working mam, 2 kids and could never afford all that in that space of time especially with Christmas

AND - fucking hell that hairs a mess and it was only done yesterday!!!

Reactions: 9
Is this the annoying Scottish lass?
Is there a recap? I don't follow her she pisses me off. But I'm intrigued to know what she's been up too

Reactions: 4
the life of Reilly makes you wonder what the weans actually got for xmas if she has such disposable income

Reactions: 6
it was her 30th during the first lockdown when she had a party & she fell out with them all (shock) so she is 32 this year.
Jeez she's had a hard paper round. My daughters 31 and looks 15 year younger than bushtuckertrial

Reactions: 11
Seems like she just got a facial and a b12 jag, it was just the way she said to Terri yesterday "I'm getting stuff done to my face tomorrow" I thought she meant more Botox or something,

Reactions: 2
She is going icy blonde when she goes back in 6 weeks either she is deluded or Terry hasn’t explained the blonde process to her very well. She won’t be icy blonde on her next visit

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.