Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has phoned ppls works b4? I thought this then thought well after her rant about property boss saying ppl shouldn't be contacting his work I thought I was mixed up and it wasn't her I remember contacting someone's work. She does my head in I used to like her but no matter the drama she is always in about it
yip she has said it before on lives that she was going to phone whoever she was arguing with at the time place of work. Its scummy behaviour reporting people to their employer. She was roaring & greeting about being reported to social work & the police constantly. Its fine for her to do it to people & heaven forbid someone gives her a taste of her own medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she has phoned ppls works b4? I thought this then thought well after her rant about property boss saying ppl shouldn't be contacting his work I thought I was mixed up and it wasn't her I remember contacting someone's work. She does my head in I used to like her but no matter the drama she is always in about it
I don't believe Rosie types in the number or makes the call but i do believe she has her hand in all past lackies doing it. She had a friend email someone's work before - can't remember the guys name but it was someone who worked for the radio. Funny how that was swept under the rug quickly.

She did recently threaten to call Chloes which btw - imagine being a "grown" woman and threatening young lassies. And the way she went into detail about the night they slept together, she is so gross. Slut shaming a young girl who seems to have only been up front and honest about being single and having fun but in the other hand Rosie is swinging black dildos about, sticking them down her throat, auctioning off used vibrators. She's rotten.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
yip she has said it before on lives that she was going to phone whoever she was arguing with at the time place of work. Its scummy behaviour reporting people to their employer. She was roaring & greeting about being reported to social work & the police constantly. Its fine for her to do it to people & heaven forbid someone gives her a taste of her own medicine.
Shes a joke. I've noticed their aren't as many ppl commenting on her posts now as there was months ago think ppl are seeing her for what she is. And I'm no a fan of burke and all them but rosie has fell out with everyone she has made pals with shes gona be a very lonely lassie. What happened to the times you would have the same pals all through life but these days ppl change pals mare than I've changed my knickers 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't believe Rosie types in the number or makes the call but i do believe she has her hand in all past lackies doing it. She had a friend email someone's work before - can't remember the guys name but it was someone who worked for the radio. Funny how that was swept under the rug quickly.

She did recently threaten to call Chloes which btw - imagine being a "grown" woman and threatening young lassies. And the way she went into detail about the night they slept together, she is so gross. Slut shaming a young girl who seems to have only been up front and honest about being single and having fun but in the other hand Rosie is swinging black dildos about, sticking them down her throat, auctioning off used vibrators. She's rotten.
Was that DJ spence that done it I mind it coming out when Heather fell out with her. He's a sweetie wife in about everything

Reactions: 5
Was that DJ spence that done it I mind it coming out when Heather fell out with her. He's a sweetie wife in about everything
I'm not sure but it was the young lad who dj'd that emailed the guys work and Rosie definitely knew/involved in it

Reactions: 4
was it not Fraser Mac? She had an argument with him & i am sure she was ranting about contacting his radio station in Paisley.

Reactions: 7
Haven't a clue, he blocked me when all the craze was blocking anyone with no content.
imagine being that paranoid that you sit on live continually watching how is coming in in case they are a “contentless” account or a “troll” 😂 absolute moon units 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
imagine being that paranoid that you sit on live continually watching how is coming in in case they are a “contentless” account or a “troll” 😂 absolute moon units 🚀
I think that they thought they were out to change tiktok and out the trolls n bullies. They ended up being trolls and bullies. I couldn't imagine sitting on live either all day or multiple times a day whilst unemployed screaming out to all the other "yummie mummies" creating havoc and fights. It's all about dominating the app. When not 1 of the Scottish tuts could really come close on the stats for TT. Seriously if you want to be up there then make sure hands are clean, and no skeleton in closet. Anyone defending a narcissistic cheat I wouldn't trust my partner round them. Seems they think it's ok.

Reactions: 8
I think that they thought they were out to change tiktok and out the trolls n bullies. They ended up being trolls and bullies. I couldn't imagine sitting on live either all day or multiple times a day whilst unemployed screaming out to all the other "yummie mummies" creating havoc and fights. It's all about dominating the app. When not 1 of the Scottish tuts could really come close on the stats for TT. Seriously if you want to be up there then make sure hands are clean, and no skeleton in closet. Anyone defending a narcissistic cheat I wouldn't trust my partner round them. Seems they think it's ok.
exactly. Half them all thought if they created a massive following that the money would roll in for them on the creator fund 😂 they are all a bunch of rejects. I only get to sit on my phone during the day the now as i am working from home, the minute i go back to the office i can’t sit on it or my boss will boot my arse 😆

• Heart
Rosie on live - "If you phone someones work to get them the sack just because you dont like them you are sick" .. sooo what does that make her?? Get out property bosses arse pipe he wouldny go anywhere near you 🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rosie on live - "If you phone someones work to get them the sack just because you dont like them you are sick" .. sooo what does that make her?? Get out property bosses arse pipe he wouldny go anywhere near you 🤣🤮
she gets away with saying this because the muppets who continually enable her shite. She is a walloper of a lassie 😏

Reactions: 12
Late but it can't be Karrie because she's been in her lives at the weekend commenting.
& she's still following Rosie on tiktok. Rosie said this person has blocked her.

she gets away with saying this because the muppets who continually enable her shite. She is a walloper of a lassie 😏
100% and because she is delusional and genuinely thinks she's right. Walking talking hypocrite

Fraser Mac gives me the hebbie jebbie

That's a video of him pretending to get caught masturbating, he radiates nothing but creep vibes. I remember he went live with Rosie after the argument & he was in the burst out greeting crew feeling sad she tried to commit suicide as if he didn't taunt her for months the fat idiot

Attachments

Fraser Mac gives me the hebbie jebbie

That's a video of him pretending to get caught masturbating, he radiates nothing but creep vibes. I remember he went live with Rosie after the argument & he was in the burst out greeting crew feeling sad she tried to commit suicide as if he didn't taunt her for months the fat idiot
he has attempted suicide as well after finding his brother dead if i remember correctly from what he has said so he should have known better.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.