Rosie Bush

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but because he can wash, dress and be independent they may have refused his dla renewal? It's based on the type and amount of care he needs compared to someone his age. It doesn't matter really about the additional needs. If he can do all these things he can lose his money. Don't even need a diagnosis for Child DLA

Reactions: 10
She said it was caused by all the different products she had on her face last week.
All the different products she snorted up her spotty beak

Rosies kidding nobody. DWP don’t make decisions in a week. Something has got her rattled though. She’s panicking and trying to back track. Wonder how all the people whose actual workplace rosie phoned felt? Scum Scum Scum

Reactions: 14

Rosies kidding nobody. DWP don’t make decisions in a week. Something has got her rattled though. She’s panicking and trying to back track. Wonder how all the people whose actual workplace rosie phoned felt? Scum Scum Scum
She has been quiet since her night out on Friday. 🤔

Reactions: 8
Maybe she's just saying it's been denied so people don't complain how she's spending money anymore.

She's been quiet since she didn't have money to pay the taxi.

Reactions: 11
hows she gona live without that £600 a month
there goes the gear money 😩😂

maybe someone has reported her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Its not like her to be this quiet. As i said before, if they have, then its karma for all the times she has phoned peoples employers!

Why's she sticking up for the property boss he's not gonna shag her

She's live. Smiling to the camera singing emotional songs. Said someone's watching her live from a second account cause they've blocked her. It's the girl she liked who hasn't contacted her. She said well I think it's her. Apparently she's someone really special to Rosie who she new for a year but didn't know she was into girls and when she realised they started talking about it more and getting to know each other but she went in a silly huff Rosie gave her a few days to contact her and she didn't. Any ideas who it could be?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

She's live. Smiling to the camera singing emotional songs. Said someone's watching her live from a second account cause they've blocked her. It's the girl she liked who hasn't contacted her. She said well I think it's her. Apparently she's someone really special to Rosie who she new for a year but didn't know she was into girls and when she realised they started talking about it more and getting to know each other but she went in a silly huff Rosie gave her a few days to contact her and she didn't. Any ideas who it could be?
God knows but hopefully it's someone closer to her age rather than the younger lassies shes fancied previously. Is she still pals with zara?

Reactions: 2
Anyone considered that it could be Karrie, Avril's sister? They were super pally and haven't seen them together for ages? Wasn't she also contacted via a 3rd party from this person to warn her about someone bad mouthing her, someone who is quite pally with the other group? I'm totally speculating here, I've only seen snippets though.

Reactions: 9
i think she could have been reported, how shes suddenly quiet, getting a house move & a drop in benefits something isnt right 👀👀

also no idea who the mystery gallll could be, i wanna know tho

Anyone considered that it could be Karrie, Avril's sister? They were super pally and haven't seen them together for ages? Wasn't she also contacted via a 3rd party from this person to warn her about someone bad mouthing her, someone who is quite pally with the other group? I'm totally speculating here, I've only seen snippets though.
I said this too as they haven’t been as friendly as of late. X

Reactions: 5

Just another drama for her to poke he big burnt nose into. For the most part the property boss seems to have kept his following and Rosie needs all the positivity she can get right now - although i don't think she realises most women follow her and against cheating :LOL:. Shown her true colours and she can't stand that people are calling her out left right and centre. Even on this, last year she seems to have all the support on the threads and i don't blame people that drank her cool aid, she's an amazing liar and emotional manipulator.

• Heart
Just another drama for her to poke he big burnt nose into. For the most part the property boss seems to have kept his following and Rosie needs all the positivity she can get right now - although i don't think she realises most women follow her and against cheating :LOL:. Shown her true colours and she can't stand that people are calling her out left right and centre. Even on this, last year she seems to have all the support on the threads and i don't blame people that drank her cool aid, she's an amazing liar and emotional manipulator.
💯 A manipulator and liar

she has known Karrie before TT i am sure as she was pals with Avril, they live in the same area near enough. Blairdardie is just next to Knightswood.

And why is she saying “its pure barking” that people are trying to get the Property Boss sacked when she does the same to people 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she reverting back to men & trying to get pumped off our Alan 😆

• Haha
she has known Karrie before TT i am sure as she was pals with Avril, they live in the same area near enough. Blairdardie is just next to Knightswood.

And why is she saying “its pure barking” that people are trying to get the Property Boss sacked when she does the same to people 🤦🏻‍♀️ Is she reverting back to men & trying to get pumped off our Alan 😆
Exactly she was talking about phoning a certain persons job and also she was going to expose a certain person for taking drugs... she's no better than the rest of them.

I did think there was something else going on between Karrie and Rosie , they were on live one night getting drunk and looked like they were flirting.

Reactions: 7
Exactly she was talking about phoning a certain persons job and also she was going to expose a certain person for taking drugs... she's no better than the rest of them.

I did think there was something else going on between Karrie and Rosie , they were on live one night getting drunk and looked like they were flirting.
it could be anybody with Rosie, she goes through that many people ☺ Whoever it is, has done the right thing & patched her!

Or else it's Diane she's been talking too 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

So she has phoned ppls works b4? I thought this then thought well after her rant about property boss saying ppl shouldn't be contacting his work I thought I was mixed up and it wasn't her I remember contacting someone's work. She does my head in I used to like her but no matter the drama she is always in about it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.