Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand that Libby nelson always been a growler & thinks she’s some sort of a gangster. Think her & Rosie only became pals because they both stayed in posso at one point, that’s the only connection I see
Always wondered which one of that crew brought Rosie in , I assumed it was anj cuz she spent more one on one time with her and Rosie literally fan girled over her set up a Facebook group with her to “ interview “ other TT’s but the bust up followed before it took off and Rosie interviewed Leyanne_O I think her name is alone and was out her bleeping tits doing it so the “ interview “ turned into a monologue about Rosie whilst Leyanne looked uncomfortable as duck 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell I love chelsey but duetting a video of Rosie warbling and claiming it’s fantastic is a reach even for her .... cmonnnnn now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen a few new videos on Rosie’s back up a thank you video for her cronies is carol noodle missing from that ?
The delivery thing is shocking in this day and age I don’t care how much beef you’ve got against her and what she’s done to you that shot ultimately doesn’t affect her but it does affect the take always and delivery drivers all struggling in this pandemic heartless bastards if your reading this

Reactions: 6
Carol was at the end of her video, I had to watch it again to see if she was in it, sending takeaways is something kids do 🙈 am a fatty and curious to ken what was delivered was it chinese or kabab 😂

• Haha
Big anj has just posted a video about taking coke way wains about, both skye and stephanie have commented on it, funny how it takes big anj to have a drink in her before she says anything 🤢🤢🤦‍♀️
Because she's a shitebag and so are the reset of them for continuing it.

Skyes video going on about how Brian and her a 2 different people and how he's the one doing all the talking. Doll he's your mouth piece and if my man was acting like a little witch best believe i would be saying something to him. Can't stand her shite wee yellow teeth and orange tan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Al Capone Burke has uploaded another voice note from Rosie From immediately after the car visit guys

• Haha
the woman in steph's bed couldn't make it any more obvious she dosnt want to be plastered all over her page 🤦‍♀️ like the woman dosnt respect anyones bleeping privacy

Al Capone Burke has uploaded another voice note from Rosie From immediately after the car visit guys
Yeah saying how could she see a knife if she didnt go outside, but if shes got cameras at her front door could zoom in and see, steph also said she wouldn't allow her son to have a knife but is ok for her to allow him to go to a womans door with vulnerable kids inside 🤦‍♀️

I could be totally wrong but if someone has a coke habit do they not loose loads of weight real fast, and have no appetite , dose it not also keep you sober ?

Last edited:
Carol Noodle has commented on one of Mrs Brians videos...he’s done a reply video. Would have thought they wouldn’t interact with her being one of Rosie’s besties.

Reactions: 3
Not if your still eating tons of shite greasy take aways and buying absolutely shite gear
The coke problem isn’t even a question anymore if you’ve followed her from her Facebook and girls group days and she’s admitted it herself whilst out her face then got rid of the videos the next morning however they all do it in the cretin crew and even someone on here spotted nuala with evidence of it on her nose on a live

think it’s standard scheme goblins behaviour in this day and age unfortunately

also having followed her so long and I reckon others who have will agree, im very skeptical about the latest PayPal video she’s not shy about setting these things up herself to make herself look good when there’s heat on these things usually happen before a blow up do stay tuned

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhh right make sense, cause let face it I think her appetite is the only thing shes not lost along with losing the plot 😂 shes had chinese sunday for about 6 weeks in a row without fail, at least £30 worth of food

Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic but kinda still to do with Rosie as she was firstly getting the blame of trolling everyone in the gang, that Kerry 1311 yes I know a pain in the arse to yes, anyway seemingly that sky has threatend to go to her door and in Skye’s word she kick her bleep in ?? It’s on Kerry’s page, Kerry is disabled ffs, just shows the mentality of that Skye also a posh voice doesn’t mean tit Skye your as bad as the rest so much for you beliving Rosie’s kids were in danger? You and your Burke pal are absolute rockets all talk you and your witch Brian. Absolute nuggets these people

Reactions: 10
Slightly off topic but kinda still to do with Rosie as she was firstly getting the blame of trolling everyone in the gang, that Kerry 1311 yes I know a pain in the arse to yes, anyway seemingly that sky has threatend to go to her door and in Skye’s word she kick her bleep in ?? It’s on Kerry’s page, Kerry is disabled ffs, just shows the mentality of that Skye also a posh voice doesn’t mean tit Skye your as bad as the rest so much for you beliving Rosie’s kids were in danger? You and your Burke pal are absolute rockets all talk you and your witch Brian. Absolute nuggets these people
Totally agree said the same myself yesterday doesn’t matter how much of a chronic pain in the arse someone is it’s a bit of a liberty threatening a disabled agoraphobic person doesn’t make you look hard at all

I've noticed it's mostly woman that comment on Brian's videos, I think he like the attention it makes him feel needed inspirational and a somebody,

Reactions: 2
I've noticed it's mostly woman that comment on Brian's videos, I think he like the attention it makes him feel needed inspirational and a somebody,
Brian acts and dresses like he is half his age. So embarrassing and getting involved in drama like he's a fishwife, can't stand guys like that.

So Rosie made a video asking everyone to report that truthabout Rosie page then Stephanie Burke puts a video on saying Rosie put a video on tellin people to report and block her videos? 😂🤣 No she didn't

So Rosie made a video asking everyone to report that truthabout Rosie page then Stephanie Burke puts a video on saying Rosie put a video on tellin people to report and block her videos? 😂🤣 No she didn't
So is that steph sticking herself in saying it's her 🤣

• Haha
Rosie clearly asked to report the page not barking Burke's so what is that riot on about sounds like she's just stuck her foot clean in it 🤣 bleeping dafty 🤦

• Haha
Skye when you read this just think about how much your children would flourish if you and Brian spent TT time with them. Perhaps then there will be less sex talk in front if the kids. I hope you wear goes to nursery and repeats all the things he heres at home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.