Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See this Kerry thing , she’s a right nippy cow can’t deny it , inserts herself in all drama , absolute idiot BUT the lassie is physically disabled hence why she’s always in bed sometimes does a dance sat down and she’s agoraphobic ... there’s some fights you just walk away and ignore coz if you fight back it’s a bastard liberty , this is one of them , you’ll never cover yourself in glory threatening to punch a disabled woman’s C U next Tuesday in ..... probably the only fight wee yappy chihuahua could win tho , most people would left right goodnight Skye before she got her coat off the wee wannabe

@Kerry1311 ..... she’s tragic
Well I remember seeing people write she isn't bed bound? She talks shite she can still get up and walk? Who knows with that lot she loves the drama then playing victim that one! Skye the big woman 😂 always going to somebody's door or telling someone to go to hers but she is right in what she's saying phone her from a withheld number then 😂 anythin to be centre of attention 🤣 if u need to get police involved it's affecting u and ur family your mental health delete the bleeping app arguin with people over the Internet phoning each other bit hing get a grip of your bleeping life's 😂😂🤣 pathetic!!

Reactions: 7
Well I remember seeing people write she isn't bed bound? She talks shite she can still get up and walk? Who knows with that lot she loves the drama then playing victim that one! Skye the big woman 😂 always going to somebody's door or telling someone to go to hers but she is right in what she's saying phone her from a withheld number then 😂 anythin to be centre of attention 🤣 if u need to get police involved it's affecting u and ur family your mental health delete the bleeping app arguin with people over the Internet phoning each other bit hing get a grip of your bleeping life's 😂😂🤣 pathetic!!
Aye I remember that too , she countered back with she’s not bed bound but gets exhausted easily , I dunno if it’s true either could all be a big sham like the rest of them but she’s put it out there that much you’re just gawna look like a dick threatening to batter her it’s one of them you won’t win scenarios

Reactions: 4
Aye that’s right it was to do with Abbie & Cole malarkey. Skye just showed her true colours absolute waste of space
Oh I missed this what happend there? 😂🤥

In Scotland we aren't allowed anyone in our houses. She's with someone. If that mob phone the police I think she'll get in bother. Well I thinkso I can't keep up with the rules I stay on my own anyway.

Just saw people keep ordering takeaways to her house. That's school kid behaviour
Who's sending takeaways to who's door 😂🤣

DWP might be watching they need to keep it all up 🙄 just encase 🤣

The SW just loves to be heard in the background of the lives 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just watched all the videos on the back up account sat peeing myself at all the skin care and my skins looking better ones ... it’s a filter ffs there’s one she’s forgot to filter too 🤣🤣 plus dermaplaning is not suitable for acne

she called her mates business Caledonia crafts it’s Columbia and she should know this since it’s her merch provider

I hope her mate with the merch is her extended household coz now she’s been in nobody else from any other household will be allowed in from here on in and I’m sure cretin crew will have no problem grassing her in if anyone else shows up in the next while coz we are being urged too become grasses with this whole Covid nonsense

for the love of god get a bleeping bra the cleavage is social distancing at least
Also a good drying deodorant would help those sweat patches

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched all the videos on the back up account sat peeing myself at all the skin care and my skins looking better ones ... it’s a filter ffs there’s one she’s forgot to filter too 🤣🤣 plus dermaplaning is not suitable for acne

she called her mates business Caledonia crafts it’s Columbia and she should know this since it’s her merch provider

I hope her mate with the merch is her extended household coz now she’s been in nobody else from any other household will be allowed in from here on in and I’m sure cretin crew will have no problem grassing her in if anyone else shows up in the next while coz we are being urged too become grasses with this whole Covid nonsense

for the love of god get a bleeping bra the cleavage is social distancing at least
Also a good drying deodorant would help those sweat patches
Cleavage social distancing 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

Columbia in the brain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Columbia in the brain 🤣
Mental tho when you get a shot down the top the tits are the only thing Across the whole lot of them following Covid guidelines

further apart than me and my ex’s thoughts on anything

Just landed on her live on my fyp too ... that’s a bunged up nose that 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I see Rosie's got a new pal. For someone with self diagnosed autism, she picked up new pal being very uncomfortable when she was reading out troll comments whilst drunk
I think that's Leanne the woman who makes all the merch stuff.

Oh I missed this what happend there? 😂🤥

Who's sending takeaways to who's door 😂🤣

DWP might be watching they need to keep it all up 🙄 just encase 🤣

The SW just loves to be heard in the background of the lives 🤣
Rosie was live and a takeaway got delivered she apologised and said its about the 15th one or something she's really sorry but to tell the establishment if it's really her she'll only order though just eat

Reactions: 2
Big anj has just posted a video about taking coke way wains about, both skye and stephanie have commented on it, funny how it takes big anj to have a drink in her before she says anything 🤢🤢🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Big anj has just posted a video about taking coke way wains about, both skye and stephanie have commented on it, funny how it takes big anj to have a drink in her before she says anything 🤢🤢🤦‍♀️
Shes a riot , big loudmouth who thinks shes funny 🤪

Reactions: 5
How are there all these irrelevant people involved in drama like this 😭 Warrior Steph and her army of irrelevant scheme maws 😂 funny how Skye said a couple of hours ago she removed herself from drama but she's in everyone's comments laughing with her big head and baby teeth

oh and I'd never heard of big anj I had to look her up so anj hun if you stumbled across this your not famous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How are there all these irrelevant people involved in drama like this 😭 Warrior Steph and her army of irrelevant scheme maws 😂 funny how Skye said a couple of hours ago she removed herself from drama but she's in everyone's comments laughing with her big head and baby teeth

oh and I'd never heard of big anj I had to look her up so anj hun if you stumbled across this your not famous 😂
I only noticed those baby teeth the other day when she did close up - they are weird 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baby teeth 😂😂 dementedmaw and mo dueted big anj video, big mo was caught out slagging her sister in law to rosie 😂😂 they aww go on as if Rosie's the only person to ever take coke

• Haha
Baby teeth 😂😂 dementedmaw and mo dueted big anj video, big mo was caught out slagging her sister in law to rosie 😂😂 they aww go on as if Rosie's the only person to ever take coke
I don't know who dementedmaw or mo is either Iv got 15 accounts in my search list and it's all people involved in this drama and the breadflaps drama I dunno if I can handle adding anymore maws to the list 😭

• Haha
Aww go on 😂 what's a few more scatty part time maws between trolls 😂😂 ... dementedmaw stole £21K aff her granny still to find out what she spent it on tho 😂, Mo is big anj sister in law ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Everything about Skye in a weird colour she wears orange tan I'm not sure what's going on with her hair and her tiny teeth do look grey. Even at that she's not an ugly lassie she's just got an ugly personality

• Haha
Big anj was the main one that took Rosie in around the time of her 30th , they all gutted and cut her garden for the party and organised her outfit hair and make up , they actually seemed to treat her well ( or better than the other fake mates ) but I remember thinking at the time she doesn’t fit in with this lot , there’s Libby nelson in that crew too the scottish elsa I’ll never understand why a woman that age would duck her face up like that she literally cannot move it , it’s no Bonny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big anj was the main one that took Rosie in around the time of her 30th , they all gutted and cut her garden for the party and organised her outfit hair and make up , they actually seemed to treat her well ( or better than the other fake mates ) but I remember thinking at the time she doesn’t fit in with this lot , there’s Libby nelson in that crew too the scottish elsa I’ll never understand why a woman that age would duck her face up like that she literally cannot move it , it’s no Bonny
Can’t stand that Libby nelson always been a growler & thinks she’s some sort of a gangster. Think her & Rosie only became pals because they both stayed in posso at one point, that’s the only connection I see

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.