Rosie Bush aka Rosie Hinton # 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There just nae privacy left for the lot of them 🤭 skye well wears the strap on in that relationship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In front of the children. Last night racist accents and now sexual talk. Lovely parents.
I know, she thinks she’s Mary bleeping Poppins!
kids running about feral all day and she’s giving it Hey Guys, big blotted Brian sitting gaming or whatever taking time out every now and then to make his pathetic videos thinking he’s hilarious.

• Heart
Not going to lie I would love to be in miss chelsea Harwoods shoes for the day, people paying her to unblock them 😂😂 the womans done wrong in the past but shes bleeping hilarious, what would yous do with all that money she gets sent in a week I must easy be £1000
I go through Phases of liking and then hating her...she’s more likeable just now, her “fans” are crazy the amount of cash they send her!

Reactions: 1
Not going to lie I would love to be in miss chelsea Harwoods shoes for the day, people paying her to unblock them 😂😂 the womans done wrong in the past but shes bleeping hilarious, what would yous do with all that money she gets sent in a week I must easy be £1000

Wrong thread

See this Kerry thing , she’s a right nippy cow can’t deny it , inserts herself in all drama , absolute idiot BUT the lassie is physically disabled hence why she’s always in bed sometimes does a dance sat down and she’s agoraphobic ... there’s some fights you just walk away and ignore coz if you fight back it’s a bastard liberty , this is one of them , you’ll never cover yourself in glory threatening to punch a disabled woman’s C U next Tuesday in ..... probably the only fight wee yappy chihuahua could win tho , most people would left right goodnight Skye before she got her coat off the wee wannabe

Whos Kerry 😂
@Kerry1311 ..... she’s tragic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
In Scotland we aren't allowed anyone in our houses. She's with someone. If that mob phone the police I think she'll get in bother. Well I thinkso I can't keep up with the rules I stay on my own anyway.

Just saw people keep ordering takeaways to her house. That's school kid behaviour

Aww really, I thought she just really liked her bed, didnt realise she had a disability, imagine treating a disabled person 🙈 i dont think skye was aloud to talk much as a wain herself since she never shuts up

Reactions: 6
Saint Skye needs to drop the miss innocent act. She's threatened to go to everyone's door for being a soft wee shite

• Haha
Yeah she’s had a ongoing few year long battle with Rosie too , but she also thinks she’s a social commentator on any drama that’s nothing to do with her but as I said it’s a pure liberty taking it up with her
If you stay alone @Bostonxx you are allowed an extended household but it can only be one specific household and only them kinda thing , applies to single parents , single people of any age and partners who don’t cohabitate can visit each other too but if there’s another adult even your child of adult age you cannot have visitors ...... so these people are all breaking government rules basically

I mind when I first joined tt, Skye done a video about someone bullying that Kerry saying she nearly took her life blah blah at that time Skye was Kerry’s pal now she’s doing nasty videos about Kerry hahahahaha wit is actual wrong with these ppl??

I mind when I first joined tt, Skye done a video about someone bullying that Kerry saying she nearly took her life blah blah at that time Skye was Kerry’s pal now she’s doing nasty videos about Kerry hahahahaha wit is actual wrong with these ppl??
Spot on that she was using it for clout wasn’t she making videos going on and on that she sat and spoke to her and prevented her taking her own life was the same time Skye was warring with Cole and Abbie I think In fact was it not all sonething to do with that

Reactions: 3
Aye that’s right it was to do with Abbie & Cole malarkey. Skye just showed her true colours absolute waste of space

I see Rosie's got a new pal. For someone with self diagnosed autism, she picked up new pal being very uncomfortable when she was reading out troll comments whilst drunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.