Rosie Bush #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she's asking that stee woman she was flirting with the morning for her number because she wants to finger her, do these lines work on lesbians? If a man said that to me my vagina would shrivel up and fall off
Defo not I think its just her and the people she gets with are desperate

Reactions: 3
Nah I don't know if she's saying anything but the fact Rosie's not allowed to talk about her on tiktok now I don't believe she ever did phone Rosie saying that 😂

That scheme burd howk was talking shite about Rosie in Alannas live saying she would message Alanna info & new the flats she was in with Louise 😂😂
i think she has squeezed the information out of Terry when she was last in getting her hair half done & in true Rosie style, waited to be able to use it. Backfired massively on her though.

Reactions: 6
i think she has squeezed the information out of Terry when she was last in getting her hair half done & in true Rosie style, waited to be able to use it. Backfired massively on her though.
No freebies anytime soon 😂 I think Leann Orr posted stuff sticking up for Teri as well wonder if she's had The same talk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her lives just a black screen and her heavy breathing like a pervert, she's kidding on to sleep because I entered on a fake account and she blocked me 😂

Attachments

• Haha
`
Nah I don't know if she's saying anything but the fact Rosie's not allowed to talk about her on tiktok now I don't believe she ever did phone Rosie saying that 😂

That scheme burd howk was talking shite about Rosie in Alannas live saying she would message Alanna info & new the flats she was in with Louise 😂😂
Hahahaha, I saw Rosie call out some other bird called Julie for talking about her in Blancos live too who was trying to get unblocked 😂😂😂

b135c493-e5ef-45c8-bfe3-d030a781905a_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Terri will be mortified at Rosie’s outburst! She wouldn’t want that out there. Opening up to Rosie is where she first went wrong! Why do people open up to her, she just outs everything!

Reactions: 8
I think that’s why dee maxwell done a video saying disrespecting the community and karries duetted it
I can’t see Karrie dueting it - what community?

See needs her own thread man that last week was a joke saying she sueing nhs and documenting everything if she dies

The way she acts calling herself a lesbo and chatting the way she does .Dee maxwell done a video the other day saying when someone disrespects the community and Karrie duetted it
I'm not following? What do you mean?
Who said t
I can’t see Karrie dueting it - what community?

See needs her own thread man that last week was a joke saying she sueing nhs and documenting everything if she dies
who said there suing NHS lol

The way she acts calling herself a lesbo and chatting the way she does .Dee maxwell done a video the other day saying when someone disrespects the community and Karrie duetted it

Who said t
who said there suing NHS lol
Since when was Dee a lesbian? Is Karrie even a lesbian? She's vulgar as duck as well 😂. She's mates with Jade Frati and uses jades backup account for lives. Jade and bush are mates 👀

dee she had a urine infection or something and was making videos on Facebook saying if she died her family would need all the evidence

• Haha
Since when was Dee a lesbian? Is Karrie even a lesbian? She's vulgar as duck as well 😂. She's mates with Jade Frati and uses jades backup account for lives. Jade and bush are mates 👀

dee she had a urine infection or something and was making videos on Facebook saying if she died her family would need all the evidence
Christ I just remember the her n canzo scenario

It was awful she just kept going back to a&e - I’ve suffered bad with uti & kidney infections to the point of shaking and being very ill, last thing I’d be doing was going on live to tell folk for half an hour at a time 🤦🏼‍♀️ They kept checking her bloods and telling her she was fine with oral antibiotics but she wanted kept in every time!

Reactions: 4
I did catch Dee live with Jamesy the other day. I posted about it on the last thread, she said people who make dark humour jokes etc are sometimes doing it because they genuinely feel that way are are one to watch. I thought if Rosie when she said that

She’s not but he
Christ I just remember the her n canzo scenario

It was awful she just kept going back to a&e - I’ve suffered bad with uti & kidney infections to the point of shaking and being very ill, last thing I’d be doing was going on live to tell folk for half an hour at a time 🤦🏼‍♀️ They kept checking her bloods and telling her she was fine with oral antibiotics but she wanted kept in every time!
She’s not one of the lgbt but her friends are mostly all gay people

That’s where I first Saw it on fyp karrie duetting it
I’ve seen Dee’s tt, can’t see Karrie dueting it and didn’t think it was the lgbtq community - I maybe thought comedians - not that I find her funny 🤣

Maybe then! Tbf the community probably doesn’t want her!

She could get a flag up on her wall to cover the holes 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.