Rosie Bush #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie doing a singathon with that god awful joseph man 😵💫 How is that going to encourage people to come into the live and donate??? Surely thats going to make people switch the live off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry my bad 😓👀 back to the bush and the bush only 😂
Don't be we go off on one loads but we've been warned before about it 😂

Rosie doing a singathon with that god awful joseph man 😵💫 How is that going to encourage people to come into the live and donate??? Surely thats going to make people switch the live off
He was singing titanium in an English accent and he's Scottish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tracy’s new video she’s been on here 😂 she’s not letting herself get to 10k so she will never have a thread she also called this TT? 😂 what account is bush on now I think I’m blocked
why do they always say “people have let me know” 🤣🤣 just admit you read it Tracy, Rosie & every other muppet who spouts that pish 😆

he is another one i can’t stand 🤣

• Haha
Is this her account that was meant for dark humour that she is using now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Just seen a comment of someone asking where was Zara and someone replied upstairs in bed 🤣
Aye ok so she is. How gullible are some people.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a cheek to be calling zander selfish when she is the definition of selfish! absolute goon of a lassie.

Reactions: 7
Yesterday she said zara was away for a couple of days 😂

Yeah it is
I know, on live earlier she said "i need to go get a bath before Z gets back from school" i was like huh? You literally posted a video saying she was going away for a few days..
She forgets all the lies she tells man 😂

Z seems like she would need alot of supervision, especially after reading the article about the rare condition to do with eating & stuff. Theres just no way the nights Rosie is on live drinking from 4pm - 3am Z is home, and if she is its neglectful.

Reactions: 12
Then when she was talking to Stacey she said I’ll need to get Zara back from my sister tonight so I can go out with you at the weekend! Bush hen we know you’ll be oot cause you won’t have your gorgeous daughter whose thriving without you

Reactions: 16
Then when she was talking to Stacey she said I’ll need to get Zara back from my sister tonight so I can go out with you at the weekend! Bush hen we know you’ll be oot cause you won’t have your gorgeous daughter whose thriving without you
she was planing nights out this weekend earlier on today, she tells that many lies she forgets what she has said & to who 😂

Reactions: 6
Did she just tell a story about Z deep throating a black dildo she left out on the couch?

Also, shes not allowed to talk about Terry anymore on TikTok, loooooool.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she just tell a story about Z deep throating a black dildo she left out on the couch?

i hope Terry was mortified with her after the Dugheed outburst!

Reactions: 9

Am horrified that she told that story about Z 😳 just cos the weans non verbal no need to embarrass her like that, it’s just no something you tell the internet, keep it to your pals maybe 😳

• Heart
lol how do you know ? Did terry tell Rosie that
On live, saying she was texting someone but couldn't say who it was because she can't talk about it on live... 30 seconds later cause she can't hold her pish she revealed it was Terry 😂.

Am horrified that she told that story about Z 😳 just cos the weans non verbal no need to embarrass her like that, it’s just no something you tell the internet, keep it to your pals maybe 😳
I know, horrific.

Also, trying to figure out if Stacey actually doesn't follow any of Rosie's drama at all, or if shes just acting dumb because she didnt know duck all about Terry & was asking who Shuffle girl is...
I don't know anything about her, but seems like shes got her head screwed on a bit from the things shes saying to Rosie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There she's asking that stee woman she was flirting with the morning for her number because she wants to finger her, do these lines work on lesbians? If a man said that to me my vagina would shrivel up and fall off

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
There she's asking that stee woman she was flirting with the morning for her number because she wants to finger her, do these lines work on lesbians? If a man said that to me my vagina would shrivel up and fall off
she just never hides the fact she is desperate 🤢

• Sick
So Teri definitely wasn't phoning and texting Rosie crying the other night wondering if her business was gonna be ruined then 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.