Rosie Bush #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve missed everything today been busy, but just tuned into her life there oh my bleeping GOD her jaw is swinging!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I agree she’s being very manipulative with the crying n bringing up past traumas.
she’s defo full of something she’s no just drunk 😵💫
I mind when the doc upped my fluoxetine when I drank it knocked me sideyways, so might be medication 🤷🏻‍she’s probs just got a wee nifty fifty on tic tho 👃

Reactions: 5
Fs maz am oan Rosie’s side here shut up 😂 pure life story man who’s on the live? She doesn’t shut up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awww im sorry your feeling terrible pet 😔🤧🤒, i had that really heavy cold/flu thing at xmas time ( neg pcr test too ) and took Buttercup cough linctus for my sore throat as well as Paracetamol & Ibuprofen ( u can take paracetamol & ibuprofen together also its ok to double the ibuprofen to 400mg 3 times/day).
Hope u feel much better soon x 💓💓💓
Boots u can order from online x get well soon

Reactions: 1
Why does she get pissed/full of it and just moan about what people have said about her? If you want to have a drink go and do it.

State of her and she's got T tonight.

Reactions: 3
I thought Eccies were meant to make you happy, it's like an episode of Dear Deirdrie on here, 'she thinks a want tae pump her man 😂'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.