Rosie Bush #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on the title @Dee8886, if anyone wants to recap that would be great.

Do you guys struggle to make new threads? I always see people asking other people to do it I didn't know some of use couldn't.

In the last week Bush has been single, been back in a relationship, engaged, moving to Dundee, single & she wishes Louise well in her future endevors.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Do you guys struggle to make new threads? I always see people asking other people to do it I didn't know some of use couldn't.

In the last week Bush has been single, been back in a relationship, engaged, moving to Dundee, single & she wishes Louise well in her future endevors.
Never known anyone to be in and out of a relationship within 3 weeks like those two halfwits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iv just tuned in and she’s on a new account greeting, dunno wits happened Iv missed it all 😂 it’s rosiebushnher60accounts

Oh it’s cos she got banned and she was doing a charity live 😂😂😂 right

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably got banned cause she's forever puffing that vape like Thomas the tank engine

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone watch that Geordie Princess Julie? What a disaster of a lassie!!

Does she have an active thread?

Reactions: 3
Well done on the title @Dee8886, if anyone wants to recap that w

I think u need VIP status to make a new thread 🤷‍♀️

I think u need to have VIP status to make a new thread

Reactions: 4
Tracy’s new video she’s been on here 😂 she’s not letting herself get to 10k so she will never have a thread she also called this TT? 😂 what account is bush on now I think I’m blocked

• Haha
Wouldn't be a Saint bush charity live without her crying and making it all about herself

Reactions: 11
Tracy’s new video she’s been on here 😂 she’s not letting herself get to 10k so she will never have a thread she also called this TT? 😂 what account is bush on now I think I’m blocked
Rosiebushnher60accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Bush believes she is justified in talking about abusing her children because she had a traumatic childhood and knows she wouldn’t actually do it to her weans. What kind of fucked up excuse is that? I had a pretty tit childhood myself and I have a dark sense of humour (not sure if they’re mutually exclusive, but it does take a lot to shock me), I would not entertain vile thoughts about child abuse though, never mind verbalise them publicly.

Using childhood trauma to continually minimise and excuse abusive and degenerate behaviours is a bleeping cop out. Experiences may impact on behaviour and thinking, but its an individual’s responsibility to ensure that doesn’t impact on others, especially their own weans. Bush has capacity and agency, she actively CHOOSES to act the way she does. Engaging her teen son in adult conversation and screaming profanities at him is tantamount to emotional abuse. I actually despair of the dumb ass minions who sympathise and support her crappy behaviour as though it’s the norm,God help their children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She deleted that quick never uploaded a video on here so not sure if it’ll work but worth a try glad i screen recorded 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

We will need to stop talking about her or this thread will get closed remember 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.