Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Briar_rose

VIP Member
There is something wrong with being a sex worker! Why you normalising that sort of behaviour! There will be young girls on the page and woman sold into the sex industry and believe me it’s not normal. Working in asda in normal, not letting a guy pump the living daylights out you for a score!
Oh get to fuck.
When did the basement dwellers crawl out man 🤦‍♀️

Not even gonna begin to justify the difference between choosing the sex industry and Sex Trafficking. Have a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I always miss the good stuff 😂

I'd also choke on dicks all day and be covered in sperm if I was good looking enough but unfortunately I can't even find a boyfriend never mind several regular boyfriends 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

beebee789

VIP Member
There is something wrong with being a sex worker! Why you normalising that sort of behaviour! There will be young girls on the page and woman sold into the sex industry and believe me it’s not normal. Working in asda in normal, not letting a guy pump the living daylights out you for a score!
Girl your privilege is showing. Go watch some Downton Abbey or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

TheMingeMobile_beep_beep

I’d rather sell my arse than do raffles Live off my kids money and ask people for gifts Any day of the week I’d gobble twenty big ons at once rather than lie on rosies mattress in the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Inner peace, fucking please 😂

We think we are FBI agents? Hasn't she JUST went out of her way to collect info on dugheed to expose her unless she said sorry for saying Terrys shite 😂. Some sort of hairdresser justice vigilante. Rosie babes go back to your doctors and ask to see a psychiatrist. Refer them to your tiktok. Tell them you fantasies about shagging your weans. There's surley some medication out there to take the edge off that's not council cocaine, there's safe spaces for the kids. Absolutely delusional smelly pedalo cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Not Rosie Bush sitting there saying Dianne moves fast cos she’s got a new bf 🤣🤣🤣 ffs Rosie are you on drugs? You had Mater at yours within 2 days or something and a ring on your finger within the week?! 😵💫😵💫 do you have memory loss?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Im still laughing at amanda britt thinking it was aimed at her earlier pmsl it was such a Davids dead moment

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Debcam

VIP Member
You look like you’ve been trafficked yourself! Rattled much !!!!!!!
Right thats plenty now...thats an absolutely horrendous thing to say.
Off you pop hen, that sort of comment is simply not welcomed or wanted here 👋

• Heart
  • Haha

perkyT1T5

I don’t actually give a fuck 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’m just having an opinion that a brothel is not a normal place to work and it’s not good for a woman’s mental health!
Listen I work in Finance and it’s not good for my mental health either … I am actually thinking about becoming a “Life Coach / accountant “ myself it looks like she’s having more fun that most of us 🤣

• Haha

beebee789

VIP Member
Is anyone else patiently waiting for the day somebody turns round and decks this Yeti looking bitch? Just me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
Bens posted a video,making out he/she’s pulling the strings on Tattle. No one cares you non entity , now go crawl back up Bush’s hairy arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

beebee789

VIP Member
I think Rosie thought that she could shift the narrative and take the focus off her and her disgusting behaviour by trying to turn Dugheed into public enemy number 1. She really thought she was doing something with all of this, announcing her lives and "exposing" her.

Sadly, Rosie is not a smart woman. She just thinks she is. However, if she were smart she wouldn't be sitting in a puddle of her own piss with a Ron Weasley hairdo and kids in social care.

Sex work is nothing to be ashamed of. It's the oldest job in the world. But Rosie would not understand that, because she has no concept of the word Job in the first place.

This has backfired massively for her and I love to see it. The only people supporting the Bushfire at this point are as thick as she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You seem to know a lot about sex work for someone who villainises it.

And who's to say that Dugheed isn't a life coach? Maybe she coaches life back into the penises of paying customers. If it pays the bills and she chooses to do it, who are we to judge?
I’d whisper motivational quotes to flaccid penises all day long if it paid well 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27