Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahaa

aw nawwwww A RAFFLE FOR DINNER WITH ROSIE :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - Sign me the duck up for that once in a lifetime experience.

Make-A-Wish_UK_logo.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone in the comments called stee, a girl. Rosie mentioned flicking her bean over her 🀒

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Also I'm sure she just said Louise got papped in to a taxi at 3am this morning (really amicable) - A taxi to Dundee would be bleeping extortionate!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also I'm sure she just said Louise got papped in to a taxi at 3am this morning (really amicable) - A taxi to Dundee would be bleeping extortionate!!
Wonder what's happened for that to be what Rosie done, I think she's been too much for Rosie to handle she's a loose cannon πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Wonder what's happened for that to be what Rosie done, I think she's been too much for Rosie to handle she's a loose cannon πŸ˜‚
She was a riot in the tiny amount Rosie was on stream drinking kippers, could hear her out her nut in the background so can only assume she was even worse being a bleeping hole.

Do yous remember that TV programme about Cortonvale from years ago, there was a girl on it who looked like a wee boy and she was like:
"Am a cheeky wee hole, but when am oan the drink I'm a heavy hole"
Reminds me of Louise - I wish I had a clip of it πŸ˜‚.

Found it πŸ˜‚

Screenshot 2022-03-14 144543.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She was a riot in the tiny amount Rosie was on stream drinking kippers, could hear her out her nut in the background so can only assume she was even worse being a bleeping hole.

Do yous remember that TV programme about Cortonvale from years ago, there was a girl on it who looked like a wee boy and she was like:

Found it πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1124614
We might be soulmates. I made a bebo skin with that saying 😭😭😭 I thought I was cool

• Haha
Why does she always do that it's really irritating! one minute you're watching it and the next it just jumps to ended! she's a rude bastard, Mater probably text her asking her to give the ring back so Mater can give it to the next bird πŸ˜‚
Bush probably bought it with her wains dla πŸ˜‚

• Haha
One hundred percent Bush can’t handle Mater. She’s too loud and unpredictable and Bush is a shitebag. Bush only entertained her this weekend for damage limitation purposes only.

Reactions: 6
Went in her live and just get blocked for nowt.. i am no longer going to even bother with her she’s a manky clatty witch that doesn’t deserve my time.
She done that to me last week, I was literally on for about 30 seconds and boom BLOCKED 🀣

Reactions: 4

Found it πŸ˜‚

View attachment 1124614
It's for sure clear that alcohol and Mater don't mix! She's a crackpot sober nvm drunk! she just never relaxes it must be exhausting!

This show girls behind bars I can only see 3 eps available but theres meant to be 10 where can i see them all

Reactions: 3
It's for sure clear that alcohol and Mater don't mix! She's a crackpot sober nvm drunk! she just never relaxes it must be exhausting!

This show girls behind bars I can only see 3 eps available but theres meant to be 10 where can i see them all
Im not sure mate, its a decent watch tho! Haha burd from The Scheme is on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i know its off topic but see at this point, Tracy Foodbank would be as well as taking us to the toilet with her because she shows us every other pointless thing she does in a day πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

sorry i had to vent while i was scrolling there, she films every bleeping thing, its madness πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i know its off topic but see at this point, Tracy Foodbank would be as well as taking us to the toilet with her because she shows us every other pointless thing she does in a day πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

sorry i had to vent while i was scrolling there, she films every bleeping thing, its madness πŸ˜†
Hahaha. "still waitin oan aht check" lmao She's defo killed her man and stuffed him in the foodbank freezer because this so called man shes got has yet to be seen. If she can film herself going into her daughters room and spraying the daughter with water as she sleeps then surely she can show a wee clip of her man sitting on the couch, just to prove he exists.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For ages I thought her mans name was grey I didn't know she was saying Craig πŸ˜‚ so I thought he was even more pretend

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I know surprised she’s not walked past a dog shite yet stopped videoed it and said look that’s a wee dug white but who cares a love them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this isn’t her thread but can’t make one for her haha, Tracy short is a weird weird women and someone needs to expose her πŸ˜‚ she canny even afford to feed her and her kids but can run a food bank? Nawww she’s in it for something else

I know this isn’t her thread but can’t make one for her haha, Tracy short is a weird weird women and someone needs to expose her πŸ˜‚ she canny even afford to feed her and her kids but can run a food bank? Nawww she’s in it for something else
need to wait until she hits 10k 😬 if she never got her last account banned at over 10k we could have made a thread.

• Haha
I fe

I feel your pain if it’s not Pingu eyes way the empty cup at 4:30 an dancing with a Dish towel it’s Tracy doing a video talking about trolling with the camera pointed at a cake from two weeks ago

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.