Rosie Bush #8 Crumpets rotten, kids forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been away from here for a family weekend and there was 18 pages that I'd read then 23 when I had a quick look on Friday night there were 23... Now at 38 my my bogging bush has been busy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't diss the microwave mash ๐Ÿคฃ
Saying that. I'm out the door with the Weans at 7:45 and home at 5. I'm not wasting my time peeling tatties. She has plenty of time ๐Ÿคฃ

Also, I'm a bit of a snob, of all the things she's ever done, mixing her mince with a fork is one of the worst. Sets my teeth on edge man.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think sheโ€™s defo doing a meal before they get picked up or in time for the SW to see sheโ€™s cooked them something and done the dishes!

Microwave mash isn't what tells me she can't cook. It's the handful of shite roasts Iv saw her make over filling herself and kids full of deliveries ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean it's the first time I've seen her cook since I've watched her, and I have been prone to a microwave mash myself when I've been in a rush. I can only imagine what her Sunday roasts are like

Reactions: 6
Sorry to go off topic, but watching a random live that came up on my FY and its 3 people all outing that Holly girl whos been swindling everyone into believing shes clean. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry to go off topic, but watching a random live that came up on my FY and its 3 people all outing that Holly girl whos been swindling everyone into believing shes clean. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
i saw a video from Tracy 3 surnames going on about her getting sacked from a job after 2 days or something ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
i saw a video from Tracy 3 surnames going on about her getting sacked from a job after 2 days or something ๐Ÿ™„
Aye its her boyfriends baby mum in the live saying Hollys lied about allsorts and theyve posted stuff recently with smack lying about in the background. Shes gets gifted allsorts aswell.

Anyway the live is: cr4zygal1969

Sorry for derail ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.